American Juve (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Actually yes it has, by clear numbers. We were able to detain hunderds of terrorist and Taliban officials, thus making that region, and possibly ours, a little more safe. I would reckon that every country is a little more safe now because of it.
Yeah, but in all honesty, after Bush's foreign policies, Al QUaeda doesnt really have problems finding new terrorists.

Also, because the main cell of Al Quaeda, the one closest and in in direct control of Osama, has been crippeled, but the entire terrorist network, not only AQ, has become decantralised, working in smaller cells completely independant from others, thus making it harder to detect and stop them. That's whats scary, they no longer need Osama to plan the attacks, two cells can plan attacks at the same time, unaware of eachother.

++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++
What really struck me when watching Bush on CNN the other day was how poorly he actually spoke English. He spoke very slowly, took pauses where it was completely unnatural to take them, struggled not only with big words but also medium sized ones, and just didn't seem comfortable. It struck me how weird it is that that guy actually is the president of the United States.

How cool would it be if Jed Bartlet (Martin Sheen) from the West Wing was president. He's the coolest PONTUS I've ever seen :cool:

Well, maybe after Bill ;)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Funny, after all his lies I dont think this would be such a big deal for him.
Every day that I read your posts, you show more and more, just what a DUMBASS you really are

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Every day that I read your posts, you show more and more, just what a DUMBASS yoy really are
Please, no need for that Vinni. :)

You and Zlatan obviously stand at very different places politically, and if people like you can't get along we simply can't discuss politics here.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

Please, no need for that Vinni. :)

You and Zlatan obviously stand at very different places politically, and if people like you can't get along we simply can't discuss politics here.

Torkel, you know I've rarely been one to provoce a fight, I always try to be civilized and respect others opinions, but Mother Theresa couldnt get along with his melodramatic ass.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Torkel, you know I've rarely been one to provoce a fight, I always try to be civilized and respect others opinions, but Mother Theresa couldnt get along with his melodramatic ass.
Read some of the stupid shit you've posted, and then tell me that you are not provocative

I bet you dont even know what melodramatic means........

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
It's a shame that the thread had to end this way, but it seriously went out of line here. I tried giving warnings, but that didn't work, I really had no other option.

I will be opening a thread in the mod forum about wether we should allow politics here. I was really a huge supporter of politics being discussed here, as I think it's incredibly interesting and important, and it would be fun to discuss that with people from all over the world. I'm not at all happy about how it as gone so far. Sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)