American History X (1 Viewer)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
They should be sent to Iraq or something...
Cuz no one gets punished hard enough in Denmark. You can kill a man and walk free after 6-10 years.

A couple of years ago a killer was released after serving 25 years... and he killed 4 cops!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Sounds like you have the same laws as Holland!

Life in prison here means 20 years... :groan: It's the longest possible sentence in our country!

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
What if someone killed about 10 people Including Children and women and old people should the killer here be prisoned only....

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuVe!! ] ++
What if someone killed about 10 people Including Children and women and old people should the killer here be prisoned only....
If you give someone the death sentence, you aren't any better yourself. How can there be a law that says "It's illegal to kill" when the state is doing it???

All killers, even the ones who kills children and women should just be sent to prison for life with no privileges...

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Sounds like you have the same laws as Holland!

Life in prison here means 20 years... :groan: It's the longest possible sentence in our country!
hah!..a guy in South Africa got 380+ years in prison...

OP
Greg

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
  • Thread Starter #50
    Paul was telling me about a scene more brutal than that: a close-up of razor blades on eyeballs

OP
    Greg

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
  • Thread Starter #55
    ++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++

yeah, i think i remember that :undecide: it was pretty nasty :lick:
    I doubt you remember it, seeing as I wasn't actually talking about american history x:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)