American College Football (3 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

What position do you think Pats will be looking to reinforce in the draft?
you are laughing now but imagine how good he would become once his new teammates Clay and Mike, among others, introduce him to his new "herbalist", Charlie :klin: :D

One would think OL, TE, WR, RB would be at the top of their list, in about that order. In the end, they'll probably go something like Defense, Defense, Defense, Defense ... Offense in 6-7th rounds and UDFA :p

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Former Nebraska RB great Lawrence Phillips found dead in his cell by apparent suicide. He was facing life in prison for murdering his cell mate. He was 40 yrs old.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Vols with 800 turnovers today

Oregon getting God smacked at Autzen

Harbaugh making sure Rutgers is dead 71-0 and still rolling

Come on Canes

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
@<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=1825" target="_blank">King of Kings</a>

Darnold :tuttosport:

Just need Utah to beat Colorado and we get into the PAC-12 Championship. Win that, and we might get back to the Rose Bowl for the first time since 09. :D
There was a play in last night's game, and it was 3rd and long, and it was a shotgun

UCLA Blitzed. I don't remember if it was a straight on blitz or if it was delayed, but pocket started to collapse awkwardly. If I remember correctly, He stepped up in the pocket, then stepped back, ducked a defender, rolled to his left, got creamed, and hit a WR for a 12 yard out with an across the body throw.

The first thing that came to my mind was "That was Ben Roethlisberger right there"

And yes, I know. We tend to hype up our QB's at USC. But this kid seems to be different.

That play starts at 25 seconds in that I was referring to. And he's only a redshirt freshman

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This has been an amazing season thus far. All we need is Alabama to lose somewhere down the road (hopefully in the playoffs) and it will be even better. I'll be over the moon with a Big Ten win if it happens.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
This has been an amazing season thus far. All we need is Alabama to lose somewhere down the road (hopefully in the playoffs) and it will be even better. I'll be over the moon with a Big Ten win if it happens.
Andy, I really don't know when they will lose. They are strong in all facets of the game.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I know, but anything can happen bruv. I'll take anybody over them barring Ohio State and Florida State (of course).
Then you are left with Clemson and Michigan, and neither one of those two look really good right now. That is assuming that they will somehow lose against Auburn (Which they won't), or against Florida (Again, which they won't. But even if they do, there is no way Alabama doesn't get into the playoffs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)