American College Football (15 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I hear ya. But we could definitely use that type of CB.

We probably won't get Peterson, so next up is Prince and Jenkins. I have a feeling we'll draft one of those three, unless AJ Green is available. Another wide out. :excited:
That was a "he's from The South" joke.:D

Where is your pick?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I found the Bailey family (Champ and Boss) to be overrated
I think that Champ Bailey is a first ballot hall of fame player.

He was one of those cornerbacks that you didn't even bother trying to throw on, much like the guy for the Raiders, that, due to their stupid clauses in his contract, allowed him to become a free agent this year.

Boss bailey overrated, yes, but certainly not Champ Bailey. Guy still has a couple of years left in the tank, if you ask me.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Especially with Champ on his way out.:agree:
The kid is ridiculously good. I was talking about him with Andy when the NFL season first started.

There was talk about him moving to safety, but that's just silly.

A big physical corner with his speed, you don't move to safety, at least no t until he is in his early 30's

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The kid is ridiculously good.

There was talk about him moving to safety, but that's just silly.

A big physical corner with his speed, you don't move to safety, at least no t until he is in his early 30's
Indeed. He looks fast enough on the field.

WVU's Robert Sands (Safety) is heading into the draft. Depending on his combine I think he could end up a 2nd rounder.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Looks like Michigan couldn’t entice Lesbian Miles so they got some spare instead. This makes Miami’s hiring of Golden somewhat forgivable.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=6012465
I'm surprised he turned that down, considering his ties to the university before. Michigan has a weird way of eating its alumni.

Jim harbaugh, case in point, couldn't get a job at Michigan as their QB coach when he retired from the NFL. They wouldn't even talk to him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)