American College Football (8 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
ßüякε;2180022 said:
Then Clausen isn't the best QB in college, Tim Teabag is, followed by a healthy Sam Watterston.
First of all, Sam Bradford isn't healthy,and when he was for the 20 minutes that he has been this year, he wasn't doing anything agianst BYU, so he's out of the equation.

And Jimmy Clausen is a better quarterback than Tim Tebow. You've got to be kidding me if you honestly think that Tebow has more skill than Clausen

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,947
    The guy from Law and Order?
    Yea, but it was a joke on the frailty of Bradford.
    First of all, Sam Bradford isn't healthy,and when he was for the 20 minutes that he has been this year, he wasn't doing anything agianst BYU, so he's out of the equation.

And Jimmy Clausen is a better quarterback than Tim Tebow. You've got to be kidding me if you honestly think that Tebow has more skill than Clausen
    It's obvious that B and T are both better, Bradford proved that last year, and Tebow is a better runner, faster, and he is a better winner, he has more drive. CHOKlausen missed 3 chances to throw it in the end zone, I don't think TeBLOW would have done that.
    Clausen is obviously going to murder Teabag in the NFL. Better QB is anybody but Teabag.
    Serg already said that after college it doesn't matter.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    For my money, the 2 quarterbacks I would take right now, out of all the quarterbacks that can come out for the draft, are Jimmy Clausen and Jake Locker

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    And if he was doing this at Penn State as a true freshman, he would be the second coming.

OK, I get it.
    He probably wouldn't be played, so that's a load of horse cock anyway.

But I've already gotten the memo. USC has the best young QB, best D, best running backs, best coach, best cheerleaders, best stadium, best fans, best state, et cetera.

I'll give them all that as long as they STFU.

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,959
    For my money, the 2 quarterbacks I would take right now, out of all the quarterbacks that can come out for the draft, are Jimmy Clausen and Jake Locker
    Colt will be the first qb taken in the draft.
    Forget who he plays for, for a second.

Tell me, does he look like a true freshman quarterback out there to you?
    The top three true frosh qbs right now are your boy, Gino smith from wvu, and that kid from south Florida. Also, remeber that Gino was more highly rated coming out if hs than Harris at Miami and that guy daniels at south Florida.

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,960
    He probably wouldn't be played, so that's a load of horse cock anyway.

But I've already gotten the memo. USC has the best young QB, best D, best running backs, best coach, best cheerleaders, best stadium, best fans, best state, et cetera.

I'll give them all that as long as they STFU.
    Cheerleaders are better at UPW, you know, the Fighting Charcoal Tablets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)