American College Football Rant :( (1 Viewer)

OP
KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #63
    Sweetie, The Patriots home matches are sold out for the next 12 years, with a season ticket waiting list for the next 15 years.

have you gotten a chance to see Gilette Stadium? Its state-of-the-art, and that's where I saw juve play barcelona two summers ago.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
    Sweetie, The Patriots home matches are sold out for the next 12 years, with a season ticket waiting list for the next 15 years.

have you gotten a chance to see Gilette Stadium? Its state-of-the-art, and that's where I saw juve play barcelona two summers ago.
    Ill find tickets sweetie ;)

NO! Lets go and see NE Revolution together

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    What is up with your attitude?
    How is that quote any worse from Serios, I'm just bored.
    But I'm in a quite good mood, so don't ruin it! I apoligize if anyone got offended. Obviously me thinking American football is stupid wasn't acceptable.

Now I'll leave this thread alone before I get myself killed. :groan:

OP
    KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #68
    Some of us here love the sport, man.

If you don't like the sport, there's really no need to come on the thread and say how stupid you think it is.

that would be like me coming on to a thread that you started about blond swedish women and saying they're all ugly.

No wait, what am I saying, I would never do that..................................................:D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++

How is that quote any worse from Serios, I'm just bored.
    But I'm in a quite good mood, so don't ruin it! I apoligize if anyone got offended. Obviously me thinking American football is stupid wasn't acceptable.

Now I'll leave this thread alone before I get myself killed. :groan:
    Ok, bye

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

Ill find tickets sweetie ;)

NO! Lets go and see NE Revolution together
    Hey Fabi, you know who your NE Revolution will play in the next round if they beat Columbus?

My DC United. :D Gotta show support for your home side.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Hey Fabi, you know who your NE Revolution will play in the next round if they beat Columbus?

My DC United. :D Gotta show support for your home side.
    Lets go together and see NE Revolution beat DC United :D

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
    that would be like me coming on to a thread that you started about blond swedish women and saying they're all ugly.
    Ya, I see your point, I guess. ;)

++ [ originally posted by DukeVonEggwaffle? ] ++
    pecker i want to know why you dislike american footbal.
    Honestly i don't know much about it. Ive seen "remember the titans" and some articels and stuff but thats it. All i know is that you run a bit, get tackled, gain a couple of yards, and do the same thing over again.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Fantastic match. Eskandarian looked great tonight, and so did Adu actually. Both of them should be thinking about going to Europe after next season.

But that game was probably more exciting than any EPL or Serie A match this weekend. I am extremely pleased DC is going to the final, especially at the expense of that idiot J Heap's shite PK. :D

Sorry Fabi :D

Forza DC :strong:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)