American College Football Rant :( (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
You know Serge, I am still bitter thaat the football writers failed to vote for me in the Heisman race of 1988. I deserved that trophy, but it's not too late, I'm making a come back. I'll use my last year of eligibility to star in Nebraska's backfield.

Michigan Sucks, Michigan Sucks, Michigan Sucks! Good job Trojans.
Michigan rules the Big Ten my friend, sorry to tell you. Even though I have a few cousins going to State, Michigan is always my number 1 tied with Penn State. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #43
    Michigan isn't the same after USC made them their bitch in the Rose Bowl last year.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

OK, how can I say this without being mean.

Hmmm........................................................
    Oh, Hell.
    In your F****** dreams, henry!!!!!!:D:D:D
    you have to admit it was quite close ;) :LOL: at Maryland loosing to bloody Clemson! USC look good, of course-what do you think of the new BCS system?

OP
    KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #45
    ++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++

you have to admit it was quite close ;) :LOL: at Maryland loosing to bloody Clemson! USC look good, of course-what do you think of the new BCS system?
    Yes, I'll admit that it was close. Thankfully, USC is looking better and better each week. God knows how good they would be if the NCAA had reinstated Mike Williams. Him, Steve Smith, and freshman Dwayne Jarrett as your recievers :shocked:. I could throw 25 TD passes with that group.

The BCS will never replace a playoff format, but at least it makes a little more sense now.

Wish they had this in place last year :groan:. Nice to see LSU defending their "championship" so well this season :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    They are doing okay for losing a lot of key players last year, especially record-holding RB Chris Perry. Michigan is second to Wisconsin in the Big Ten standings with three games left to go.

Can't wait till Michigan walks all over the Spartans and the Fvckeyes. :D

OP
    KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #51
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    They are doing okay for losing a lot of key players last year, especially record-holding RB Chris Perry. Michigan is second to Wisconsin in the Big Ten standings with three games left to go.

Can't wait till Michigan walks all over the Spartans and the Fvckeyes. :D
    Let's see.

USC loses Mike Williams, Keary Colbert, Kenechi Udeze, Will Poole, Omar Nazel, Jacob Rogers, and they seem to be doing pretty well. Oh let's not forget about losing their 2nd best WR Steve Smith to a broken leg, and their best OL, Winston Justice, a projected top 10 pick, to suspension.

Any other excuses you care to heap upon us?

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Yeah -- college football. College basketball. College whatever. When you're no longer in college, what's the point?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by BayernFussball ] ++
    just like andy to always make excuses.
    What was your favorite number in Physics class last year?

What, 21? :D

And that post was not an excuse for the Rose Bowl performance, I was just saying Michigan is doing well so far for losing a lot of top players.

Sergio: Why do you like USC so much? You didn't attend there did you?

OP
    KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #55
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Sergio: Why do you like USC so much? You didn't attend there did you?
    Admittedly, it was because of one player: Marcus Allen.

I very rarely followed college football back then, but ABC was showing a game between the two #1 teams at the time, USC and Oklahoma back in the fall of 1981, and Marcus ran for over 200 yards against the #1 defense at the time, against a scheme that had NINE, count em, NINE players in the box trying to stop the run.

That's when I knew what college football team to follow, and I've been supportive through some really disastrous times in the past 20+ years.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Braylon Edwards for the Heisman this year, no question.

What a comeback by Michigan, 17 unanswered points in the Fourth Quarter. :strong:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)