American College Football Rant :( (1 Viewer)

OP
KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #21
    What, College football or lay there like "dead fish" girlfriends??

College Football ended yesterday, and, well, dead fish girls will always be around, but its not worth pursuing for another 10 posts.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    You know Serge, I am still bitter thaat the football writers failed to vote for me in the Heisman race of 1988. I deserved that trophy, but it's not too late, I'm making a come back. I'll use my last year of eligibility to star in Nebraska's backfield.

Michigan Sucks, Michigan Sucks, Michigan Sucks! Good job Trojans.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
    What, College football or "dead fish" girlfriends??

College Football ended yesterday, and, well, dead fish girls will always be around, but its not worth pursuing for another 10 posts.
    haha well i suppose you like to stay in for long.

Pad you play football????

OP
    KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    OK, I don't know if you're being serious or not.

Barry Sanders won the Heisman in 1988, so unless you ran for over 2600 yards and scored 39 touchdowns that year, I don't think you would have had a chance.

No Offence:D:D

You would have had a better chance in '87, when Tim Brown won it.

I take it you are from the States.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    Serge, I don't know how many yards I rushed for, but I scored a lot of touchdowns . . . in Fraternity League flag football.

Now give me my damn Heisman.

OP
    KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #27
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
    Serge, I don't know how many yards I rushed for, but I scored a lot of touchdowns . . . in Fraternity League flag football.

Now give me my damn Heisman.
    Oh yeah, I think I read about your acheivement in an issue of Hustler.

You did get screwed, no pun intended.:D

You sound like Mel Gibson in 'Ransom'

"Give me back my Son!!!"

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    N.C. State Wolfpack, actually. But I grew up as a Nebraska fan, and I think Phillip Rivers demonstrated that the Heisman will never go to a Wolfpack player:fero:

Thanks for noticing my profile in Hustler. I was the guy who was racing uncontested toward the goal line when I suddenly tripped over my schlong :eek:

OP
    KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #30

Thanks for noticing my profile in Hustler. I was the guy who was racing uncontested toward the goal line when I suddenly tripped over my schlong :eek:
    Yeah, I remember the headline:

"Two foot midget embroiled in flag football controversy":D

OP
    KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #32
    In all seriousness, though.

USC is going to be VERY strong next year. All of their core players are Freshmen and Sophmores.

They have three posistions to fill on the OL, but they already grabbed the best OL recruit in Jeff Byers, from Colorado.

Here's hoping next year is even better. They start out against Virginia Tech.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    Dateline Raleigh, North Carolina: Padovano, the nearly famous two-foot tall midget, took a break from his day job as a butt plug to appear at New York's Downtown Athletic Club for the annual awarding of College Football's Heisman Trophy. When refused entry to the club's grand ballroom (as he name was omitted from ballot), Padovano began making gorilla noises, dropped his pants and began wanking with a rhythem that seemed to be beating out "We are Family" by Sister Sledge.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    Virginia Tech, our new ACC cousins.

USC should be strong for the next several years. I wonder about Oklahoma, though, They seemed to play like shit in each of their last two losses, and have no offense to speak of.

OP
    KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #35
    Dateline Raleigh, North Carolina: Padovano, the nearly famous two-foot tall midget, took a break from his day job as a butt plug to appear at New York's Downtown Athletic Club for the annual awarding of College Football's Heisman Trophy. When refused entry to the club's grand ballroom (as he name was omitted from ballot), Padovano began making gorilla noises, dropped his pants and began wanking with a rhythem that seemed to be beating out "We are Family" by Sister Sledge.
    I remember that Dateline episode on TV.

Jane Pauley was so emtionally scarred that she had to take a two month leave of absence for "personal reasons". I couldn't make out "We are Family" in the background, what with all the screaming and the fat ladies fainting and crashing through the buffet tables.

OP
    KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #36
    Virginia Tech, our new ACC cousins.

USC should be strong for the next several years. I wonder about Oklahoma, though, They seemed to play like shit in each of their last two losses, and have no offense to speak of.
    But they sure do rack up those yards and points against the Baylor's and Texas A & M's of the world, now don't they?!?!?!

Boomer Sooner!!! Aww................................Get Bent, you pompous pricks.

OP
    KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #38
    ++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
    Glad Oklahoma lost!! I hope the Hokies beat USC next year!
    OK, how can I say this without being mean.

Hmmm........................................................

Oh, Hell.

In your F****** dreams, henry!!!!!!:D:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)