AmBiTiOnS aNd CaReErS!! (5 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Whoa dude! why are you homeschooled? what is it like to be homeschooled? I met a guy that was homeschooled in a summer camp and he said he loved it because he could have classes whenever he wanted but I dunno you dont get to go to school and stuff.. Do you have one teacher for all the subjects?

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
lol-I don't have any teachers! I take a couple online courses, and unfortunately, because I am so lazy I have a pretty structured school day....not that it helps much ;) the worst thing about it is the fact that you don't meet anyone new

Aug 1, 2003
Just did this yesterday and thought I'd share it.

Academic Goals:

 Score and maintaining A1s in all of my subjects at school
 To pass up projects and homework when it’s due all the time
 Mastering the German language at Goethe Institute
 Get more into English Literature and improve vocabulary
 Getting the JPA/Felda/Malaysian Telecom/Jardine scholarship
 Get an A-Levels in German and GSCE in Mathematics
 Get into Oxford University and major in Law and European studies with a minor in Modern Language and Linguistics

Extracurricular Goals:

 Have a 100 percent attendance record of cheerleading and Blue House
 Not be late for cheerleading practice
 Be a devoted member of the Editorial Board
 Be more involved in school activities and sports
 Make Juventus Fan Club a successful one

Personal Goals:

 Treat family and friends kindly
 Do not miss and delay prayers
 Clean Jaykay and Sox’s shit everyday
 Read the Koran EVERY DAY
 Maintaining good sleep!
 Be a good Juventus fan through thick and thin

too ambitious......

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
lol-I don't have any teachers! I take a couple online courses, and unfortunately, because I am so lazy I have a pretty structured school day....not that it helps much ;) the worst thing about it is the fact that you don't meet anyone new
Whoa, it sounds so weird to be home schooled, please tell me more about it! how are those online courses?

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
lol-my name is Henry ;)

not much to say about homeschooling-get up whenever you have to (not as nice as it sounds-I have to get up at 6:30 :() my mom corrects my work(when she remembers), as I just work out of textbooks. There isn't really a teacher once you get past a certain point...you have to learn it yourself, which is kind of nice. The online courses are very simple-but they are a bit expensive ;) basically you do the work, and send it in either online or through the mail. You usually have a deadline to finish the course by, but how much time you take on each individual lesson is up to you. The gradings are usually pretty lax.....and overall, I have to say that while the courses are good, they aren't the most challenging things around...;)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
i bet he was banned from meeting other normal people who know Liverpool sucks

;)

jk, how come you go homeskooling?
:LOL::LOL:

so that I have more time to practice violin ;) and also the scholls around here suck big time. it's kind of funny-I've never been to school in the US, but I have in France and the UK ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)