Amazing discovery about Phil Neville... (1 Viewer)

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
Amazing discovery about Phil Neville...
Reuters Friday 1 October 10:00

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In a joint statement from Manchester United Football Club and the Royal Manchester Infirmary it was today confirmed that doctors had indeed discovered that United star Phil Neville has a brain.

"It's marvellous news for the lad," said legendary United manager Sir Alex Ferguson. "I think he can improve from here".

Doctors had all but given hope of ever finding a brain in 26 year old Phil Neville. But at the last minute there were definite signs of cerebral activity as the footballer switched on his Playstation.

However Arse manager Arsene Whinger sounded a note of caution: "It's easy to find a brain when you have £30 million pounds to spend."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

looooooooooool, :D:D

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #28
    Why would I get pissed off? Its been nice here so far! I am enjoying my team so far...I feel like a group hug!

*hugs everyone*

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
    Nicole i liked the idea no doubt. :) I cracked smile. Imagine if it was about Piero, people wouldve flipped:D I did some crazy story ages ago on Xtratime involved Piero Zidane Owen, nothing gay. Man that was jokes

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    Attempt at what? Sorry, I though it was funny, didnt know there was anything against that...

sorry i seriosly do not mean to offend you in any way but next time think about the fact that 85% of the posters here do not care about Manure or Roma

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    I like man u. You gotta respect them, they have accomplished alot and still stayed very ' british isley' (in terms for correctness as ireland is not an official part of the UK anymore.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)