Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (16 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Instead of making over 2m from Marsielle over the summer on a long term contract, he is only going to get 1m from Viola for a few months...then in the summer no one will pay him that when he becomes a free agent. He really fucked himself here and I love it. :lol:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
We are going to make 250k from Fiorentina. :lol:
Its funny but its sad at the same time. Just think aobut if we spent the money on someone else in 2008 or thereafter instead of this guy.

250k is no consolation in my mind. Its like an airline giving you a $100 voucher after they completely fuck your itinerary up and you end up missing your entire scheduled vacation to the Caribbean valued over $2000. Its like a big fuck you to your face and there is nothing you can do about it.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
SKY: Juve to keep Amauri?

After a "mysterious" superbug swpet through the Vinovo training ground striking down the entire Juventus forward line the Italian club have recalled Brazilian Striker Amauri to lead their Attack as an "emergency" option for Saturday nights game away to Atalanta.

The former Palermo player was about to sign a 6 month loan deal with Fiorentina when he got news about the "mysterious" superbug.

"I was just about to put pen to paper when my agent told me the news and I ripped up the contract stright away." the player is quoted as saying.

"One thing is for sure is that I will be playing for Juventus this weekend." He added.

Amauri is still on course to hit the "20" goal target he had set for himself at the beginning of last season.

More to follow...

:sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)