Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (117 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I can just imagine him in EPL, in Spurs, vs Gooners or another of the dozen london derbies, and rival fans go:

When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie thats Amore! When you sit in row Z and the ball hits your head thats Amauri!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I can just imagine him in EPL, in Spurs, vs Gooners or another of the dozen london derbies, and rival fans go:

When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie thats Amore! When you sit in row Z and the ball hits your head thats Amauri!
:D.

This is the spirit I've been pushing for now for such a long time. My work here is almost done. :touched:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Really too bad regarding this guy, could have been a star player in our team if he didn't act like such a asshole and showed some heart. He completely lost me with his rejection of moving away from the club, even though he was fully aware that he wouldn't get to play. If you do that, you're simply in it for the wrong reasons, it's not like players at Marseille are poor by any means.

Dec 31, 2008
Tuesday November 15 2011

Amauri paired with Werder

By Football Italia staff

German club Werder Bremen are showing an interest in forgotten Juventus striker Amauri, according to reports.

Werder are looking for new attacking options and they are considering a January bid for the centre-forward.
Amauri is available for transfer given that his contract expires in June 2012 and he is not in the plans of Juve boss Antonio Conte.
The Brazilian-born Italian international has not played this season and has been forced to train away from the first team after he refused a summer switch.
Amauri, who is on an incredible €3.8m a season in terms of wages, is also understood to be a target for Tottenham.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)