Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (99 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So he would have been making more money in the long run had he accepted Marseilles' offer. That along with CL football, domestic title challenge, and living on the Mediterranean.

He is sticking his middle finger up at the management, as if his motives were purely financial, he would have moved. I say we return the favour and rescind his contract, that way he won't even enjoy the luxury of being able to use our state of the art training and medical facilities, making any return to to professional football next year all the more difficult.
Rescinding his contract would make him eligible to sign for another club.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Because he is registered with Juve beyond the end of the transfer window, he can't sign for another team until the window re-opens (unless he went to Turkey or Russia where the window is still open).

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Nothing about him, Iaq and Pepe. I guess it's good, we can still send one or two of them to Russia.

By the way, do you remember the times when only youngsters and Chimenti were left in Turin to train during NT games? :touched:

I meant post that Article in the Grosso Thread, It's about Grosso being reintegrated to the team.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Nothing about him, Iaq and Pepe. I guess it's good, we can still send one or two of them to Russia.

By the way, do you remember the times when only youngsters and Chimenti were left in Turin to train during NT games? :touched:

I meant post that Article in the Grosso Thread, It's about Grosso being reintegrated to the team.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
He refused Marseille for money reasons, and its more reasons to hate this guy.
No.

He would have got an extension (two more years) at the same wages (Juventus contributing).

He turned it down.

Clearly it's not about the money to him.

He wants to stay at Juventus for whatever other reason.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
amauri must never play for juve. we have to send a signal to other players, that if they are not wanted, and dont leave, they will ROT outside the team. And if the strikes makes it difficult to freeze out the fokkers, just let Chiellini tackle him as hard as possible and inj. him for life.

My bet is amauri thinks he will get a big sign on bonus next year, alas he did stay for the fokking money. i dont care if the hits the form of his life, he can never play for us!

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
No.

He would have got an extension (two more years) at the same wages (Juventus contributing).

He turned it down.

Clearly it's not about the money to him.

He wants to stay at Juventus for whatever other reason.
Marseille matches Juventus' wages? For Amauri? That's either a fake rumour, or a very stupid club.

Why wouldn't he move for the same amount of money and a 2yr. extension.

That makes me hate him even more. :andy2:

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
If we rescind it he gets a nice, big pay off and can then join another club on a free and can demand high wages being a free agent.
Not until the next transfer window. Who would want a player who hasn't played or trained professionally in months? As a result, any offers would be short term and at a fraction of the value of what he currently makes.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If we can't get a team to match his salary in January to take him on loan I'd let him sit right next to his wife in the stable...i mean stands.

If he wants to play then too fucking bad.

Hee-haw

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He isn't staying to "prove himself". He has five strikers ahead of him in the pecking order and there is still Iaquinta too. He won't get a game and he has to know that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)