Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (13 Viewers)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Sportitalia - Criscitiello: "Amauri-Parma, steps forward ..."

"There have been some steps forward in these last hours. Pietro Leonardi is stepping up contacts with the director Beppe Marotta Juventus Amauri because he made ​​it clear they want the very Parma - said foreign Criscitiello -. There were cases and there was the possibility of Palermo, book a return course from the heart, but right now the club Rosanero is pretty far. "

tuttojuve

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Sportitalia - Criscitiello: "Amauri-Parma, steps forward ..."

"There have been some steps forward in these last hours. Pietro Leonardi is stepping up contacts with the director Beppe Marotta Juventus Amauri because he made ​​it clear they want the very Parma - said foreign Criscitiello -. There were cases and there was the possibility of Palermo, book a return course from the heart, but right now the club Rosanero is pretty far. "

tuttojuve

give Juve Fabio Borini and Cash, and you have a deal

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
With this apparent offer from Trapzonspor or however you spell it, Lets hope he smartens up and takes it since he'll get to play in the CL. Otherwise another reason to call him a mercenary. I wonder if he actually tells himself that hes a good player. I wonder if his wife agrees with him when he asks "honey am I a good player"?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I supported him for 18 months, even when he wasn't scoring but still working hard.

then got tired of it and became Hustini's Amauri-hating sidekick.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Amauri: "My agents told me that there was something about Paris. It makes me happy, but Leonardo has not called me. Juve told me not to return as the club's plans . But I will leave only a club of equal value. Otherwise, wait for the January transfer window. :sergio: The PSG is a very big club, I'm interested. If this interest is confirmed, would sign for PSG happy. "

tuttojuve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)