Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (24 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Amauri on Juventus: “If you want me to say I feel satisfaction then no that’s absolutely not the case."

"I am a Juventus player and I'm sorry to see them in this situation, It's too easy to say that Amauri would have scored loads of goals for Juve and resolved all the problems. It's not a given."

Buy on AliExpress.com

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Amauri on Juventus: “If you want me to say I feel satisfaction then no that’s absolutely not the case."

"I am a Juventus player and I'm sorry to see them in this situation, It's too easy to say that Amauri would have scored loads of goals for Juve and resolved all the problems. It's not a given."
:tup:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's not a given? It's not even a remote possibility. There is more chance of me swimming naked to Jupiter with a rhinoceros strapped to my back than there is of Amauri scoring loads of goals for Juve.

Forza Amauri, doing better than Giovinco.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
How? Amauri scored the 7 goals, thank him for raising his own value..
The management trusted him, the coach played him and the players on pitch passed to him and helped him score those goals. Knowing his record in last 1.5 years it would be more logical not to do any of those things, but they took the risk.

cublinks

Apr 8, 2008
Ibra and Balotelli top earners (http://football-italia.net/apr26p.html)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is the highest-paid player in Serie A, but Mario Balotelli is the Italy international with the biggest pay packet.

Futebol Finance in Portugal analysed the top earners in world football and found Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo top of the pile with €12m per season.

He is followed by Barcelona hero Leo Messi on €10.5m, Fernando Torres of Chelsea and Manchester City’s Yaya Toure on €10m.

The highest-paid Serie A player is Milan striker Ibrahimovic, who is sixth in Europe overall with his €9m per season wages.

Inter hitman Samuel Eto’o is in joint ninth position with Carlos Tevez and Franck Ribery on €8m.

However, the Italian with the biggest monthly pay packet is Balotelli, who is 19th in the total rundown thanks to the €6.5m he receives from Manchester City.

SuperMario is on a par with Premier League colleagues Edin Dzeko and Rio Ferdinand.

Gigi Buffon of Juventus and Milan veteran Andrea Pirlo are both on €6m per season in joint 26th place, followed by Francesco Totti on €5.5m.

Bizarrely, the survey discovered that Amauri – who is on loan at Parma from Juventus – is paid €4.2m. That’s $200,000 per season more than Juve captain Alessandro Del Piero, who is 85th in the overall charts.

Luca Toni is a bigger earner than both with €5m per campaign.

:shocked:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Ibra and Balotelli top earners (http://football-italia.net/apr26p.html)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is the highest-paid player in Serie A, but Mario Balotelli is the Italy international with the biggest pay packet.

Futebol Finance in Portugal analysed the top earners in world football and found Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo top of the pile with €12m per season.

He is followed by Barcelona hero Leo Messi on €10.5m, Fernando Torres of Chelsea and Manchester City’s Yaya Toure on €10m.

The highest-paid Serie A player is Milan striker Ibrahimovic, who is sixth in Europe overall with his €9m per season wages.

Inter hitman Samuel Eto’o is in joint ninth position with Carlos Tevez and Franck Ribery on €8m.

However, the Italian with the biggest monthly pay packet is Balotelli, who is 19th in the total rundown thanks to the €6.5m he receives from Manchester City.

SuperMario is on a par with Premier League colleagues Edin Dzeko and Rio Ferdinand.

Gigi Buffon of Juventus and Milan veteran Andrea Pirlo are both on €6m per season in joint 26th place, followed by Francesco Totti on €5.5m.

Bizarrely, the survey discovered that Amauri – who is on loan at Parma from Juventus – is paid €4.2m. That’s $200,000 per season more than Juve captain Alessandro Del Piero, who is 85th in the overall charts.

Luca Toni is a bigger earner than both with €5m per campaign.

:shocked:
http://forum.juventuz.com/showthrea...-A-2010-2011&p=2998488&viewfull=1#post2998488

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)