Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (8 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Sissoko was good at destroying since he was playing in Spain, Amauri sucked since he started footballing and scored 15 goals in his best season.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
You insane man? Iaquinta creates chances for himself Amauri couldn't even dream of. Iaquinta just lost all this talent the day he cut off that long hair of his, he was very good for Udinese and for Juventus under Ranieri

this match shows what kind of finisher he once was.

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
You insane man? Iaquinta creates chances for himself Amauri couldn't even dream of. Iaquinta just lost all this talent the day he cut off that long hair of his, he was very good for Udinese and for Juventus under Ranieri

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4INgFqS0jkk
MAn watching that video made me realize how shitty we've become compared to those days...we were beating real in the champions league, del pier was doing bicycle kicks, iaquinta was on form and nedved makes krasic look second tier tbh... why my juve...why

Albo

Apr 13, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4INgFqS0jkk
Nedveed :cry:

THNX god we have Krasic , who remind me Nedved (My favourite player)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
tbh both amauri and iaquinta have had an incredible decline this season

iaq did score, but most of it was down to incredible luck, and a deflection.

sad to seea good player as iaquinta go down this way.

amauri was allways a fool, only here for the money, did he even yet decided what nation he's playing for ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)