Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (9 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Razielis, are you planning to provoke everyone today? Or more like have a grudge with couple of members?
In all time my time here I didn't provoke all, nothing will change today.

And by the way do you think rev tried to insult the new member? Or did city fan didn't understood what he wrote?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
In all time my time here I didn't provoke all, nothing will change today.

And by the way do you think rev tried to insult the new member? Or did city fan didn't understood what he wrote?
What's wrong with being a City fan? He lives there.

And hows that any of your business really?

Jun 13, 2007
Telling someone to log out and run away is not exactly a friendly welcome is it?

I was trying to show this person that this forum is extremely anti-Amauri and usually people who try to defend him are attacked by 90 percent of this forum. I didn't mean it as an attack; why would I?

It's weird that I have to explain myself because you would really have to disillusion yourself greatly to think that my post was an attack at all. It was actually a humorous way of saying, "Don't stand up for Amauri."

Raz saw this and I don't know why you didn't. Perhaps you hold a grudge against me. In any case, I don't care.

I think it would be better for you and the forum in general that if you don't understand the connotations behind someone's post; just sit back, relax, and avoid making yourself look like a grade A douche.

Thanks.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Would I have spent thousands of pounds flying to Turin to watch Juventus over the years if I supported City? I do have a season ticket for City though but thats more for my love of football and watching it live in Stadiums and it gives me something to do every Saturday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)