Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (147 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I saw him score against the NYRB and it was a pretty good goal. But he's an ass for not coming out to meet the fans. He just walked straight to the bus while other stars came out to meet us.

FFS even Sali came to greet us and was there long enough for me to snap a few good pics

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I saw him score against the NYRB and it was a pretty good goal. But he's an ass for not coming out to meet the fans. He just walked straight to the bus while other stars came out to meet us.

FFS even Sali came to greet us and was there long enough for me to snap a few good pics
He has fans? :p

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
Amauri worst of world Football Player...If we will not sell...We will in the 4-5 in the Serie A (maximum) next season ... :tdown:

Please Moratta and Del Neri Sell This Player :frown:

We have no other choice !!!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I really hope Del Neri shifts things enough for us to use a system that can bring the best out of Amauri. I'd love for us to all be proven wrong with a hatful of goals from Amauri.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Amauri worst of world Football Player...If we will not sell...We will in the 4-5 in the Serie A (maximum) next season ... :tdown:

Please Moratta and Del Neri Sell This Player :frown:

We have no other choice !!!
We have a choice. We can try a system which includes crosses from more than PDC/Caceres to get Amauri using his strength in the air more often than last season.

I haven't given on hope on him yet, although if he's in a rut come January...

...we can get a new coach :stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)