Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (13 Viewers)

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
I see If Nedved playing in the Pitch Amauri so good Play in Forward...But If Nedved was retire, Amauri wasn't play in the forward... (sorry for my useless English :inter: )

Ok I Have a Question ;

Can Amauri will be good with Quality Wingers !!!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Can Amauri will be good with Quality Wingers !!!
The reason some members here explain his mediocre season, is because of the lack of service he had. Getting quality wingers will hopefully benefit him the most, since his best attribute is in the air, so with some decent crosses he has no other excuses but to score goals.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Juventus striker Amauri plans on staying in Turin amid speculation that he could be sold this summer.

The 29-year-old Brazilian, who was recently awarded Italian citizenship, had a woeful season in Serie A, scoring just five goals.

There have been reports that Juventus intend to use Amauri as a bargaining chip over the coming months.

He has even been linked with a return to Palermo as Juventus are apparently looking to exchange him for Simon Kjaer.

Speaking while on tour with Juventus in the United States, Amauri said: “Why should I leave? For months they have sold me to at least 10 teams.

“I am only thinking about this season which has been a haunted and unrepeatable one for a team with so many world and national champions.

“For this reason, I want to stay at Juventus.

“When we get back to winning ways, which I hope will be soon, I too want to be there,” he concluded.

FI

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)