Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (28 Viewers)

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Amauri keeps trying to pull an Ibra and working on a one man show kinda stuff.

Look at how he always tries to dribble his way through defence rather than a simple pass, and then make a shot on his own while another player is available to pass the ball through.

Buy on AliExpress.com

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I don't even think Iaquinta is magical right now. With all the chances he has received, an in form Trezeguet would have twice the number of goals.
Yes, Trez will scored more goals with the all the chances IQ received.. but do u think Trez will create or get chances the same amount that IQ and Amauri get? Amauri and IQ movement, pace, and ability to hold the ball is create chances for each other of them.. but with Trez it would be different, Trez always pass the ball back again when he received the ball and then run to create space for himself.. What Trez need is one support striker like DP.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yes, Trez will scored more goals with the all the chances IQ received.. but do u think Trez will create or get chances the same amount that IQ and Amauri get? Amauri and IQ movement, pace, and ability to hold the ball is create chances for each other of them.. but with Trez it would be different, Trez always pass the ball back again when he received the ball and then run to create space for himself.. What Trez need is one support striker like DP.
But we don't really need two strikers who move a lot anymore. We get enough chances originating from midfield now that Diego is in the team, plus we still generate some chances out wide. So what we need is someone who will be in the box finding holes and being in the right spot to knock in some goals.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'll continue to give my support Amauri, but he's starting to get frustrating.

I agree with Andy - once we have DP and Diego back, Trezeguet should get more minutes (provided he's in form).

Mar 16, 2009
Look as i've said many times, this guy is way overrated. I hate his touches, i am frustrated every time i watch him, and i cant stand people defending him. "Oh he needs service--oh he works hard--oh he's a great aerial threat......"

The last time i posted in this forum, i called to bench him. Players like him, Tiago, DeCeglie, and Salihamidzic have no business wearing juve's jersey.

To all the members who posted comments to ridicule me...................................... learn the game. so long.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Look as i've said many times, this guy is way overrated. I hate his touches, i am frustrated every time i watch him, and i cant stand people defending him. "Oh he needs service--oh he works hard--oh he's a great aerial threat......"

The last time i posted in this forum, i called to bench him. Players like him, Tiago, DeCeglie, and Salihamidzic have no business wearing juve's jersey.

To all the members who posted comments to ridicule me...................................... learn the game. so long.
your last post was 'Agreed' in the Tiago thread, when the fuck did you say 'many times' that Amauri is overrated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)