Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (148 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
And whoever calls somebody else a retard for having an opinion on this matter is most definitely a retard. :snoop:
Whatever :p You are a retard too :p

How can you justify selling arguably your best player (prior to his injury), to a direct rival, in the process strengthening them? If that is not retarded, I don't know what is.

If we are talking about selling him to Chelsea, Barca or Madrid, then I might consider the offer, as we would not be threatening a direct rival ;)

solojuve1897

Mille Grazie Pavel
Sep 17, 2008

How can you justify selling arguably your best player (prior to his injury), to a direct rival, in the process strengthening them? If that is not retarded, I don't know what is.

If we are talking about selling him to Chelsea, Barca or Madrid, then I might consider the offer, as we would not be threatening a direct rival ;)
That's because I dont share you opinion on him being our "best player (prior to his injury". I think he is overall a mediocre player but with WC heading skills. That's it. But maybe it would be a misstake not giving him one more season to prove us/me wrong. If we sell him for 30 million to use the money and maybe Trezeguet in a deal that would get us Benzema I wouldnt hesitate for a minute.

Benzema-Del Piero-Iaquinta and Giovinco is more than enough. Especially if we are going to play the 4-2-3-1 which I on the other hand think is highly unlikly.

May 22, 2007
at first I thought Trez had a problem with Ranieri but he is gone
so why doesn't he commit to Juve now?
he still wants to leave
Not when Gigli pipes up every other day with "If we receive the right offer then we can let him go"

Can't wait to see the end of Gigli here.

Agreed with Benzema parts etc.

Edit: Must add, Amauri isn't bad at all. Great player.

Jul 21, 2006

We will weaken our rival by taking 30M from their budget in this deal.

Treze can also be our best striker easily if he was not injured. Given the market value of Treze and Amauri, I would prefer keeping Treze if we have the sell one of them.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I would prefer Eto'o than Amauri as well... much more effecttive and dynamic..
Who would not? I mean is there anyone here who doesn't prefer Eto'o to Amauri?

I like Amauri and all but I honestly doesn't think he's as worthy as 30m. I'd welcome a 30m offer for him if it wasn't from one of our domestic rivals.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
wheres all the love for amauri?
come on who do u think we are going to get for 30 mil... we won't get benzema and tevez> amauri??????????? i would stick with amauri and selling him to milan would be the biggest mistake.... like we did with ibra and inter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 148)