Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (12 Viewers)

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Amauri scored 5 goals in a friendly against Mezzocorona.

Our formation was:
Belardi;Zebina,Legro,Ariaudo,Molinaro;Sali,Zanetti,Ekdal,Nedved;Amauri,Iaquinta

EDIT: the game is still busy

rvi

l'amour toujours
Apr 5, 2007
Five-star Amauri leads Juve rout
Friday 11 July, 2008
Amauri made an impressive Juventus debut as the Bianconeri thrashed Mezzocorona 7-1 in their opening pre-season friendly.

The Old Lady started their summer fixtures with their annual test against Serie C2 outfit Mezzocorona.

David Trezeguet was in Paris with an injury, while Marco Marchionni, Mohamed Sissoko and Tiago Mendes were injured.

Gigi Buffon, Alessandro Del Piero, Giorgio Chiellini, Mauro Camoranesi, Olof Mellberg and Zdenek Grygera were absent after their Euro 2008 commitments.

Pavel Nedved was the captain and Vincenzo Iaquinta started alongside Amauri.

All eyes were on Amauri after his big-money transfer from Palermo and the Brazilian didn’t disappoint as he hit five goals in the first half.

The first came after 15 minutes at the back post, three minutes later he doubled the advantage with an angled strike and his hat-trick came with an acrobatic volley just after the half-hour mark.

Iaquinta’s efforts made the fourth possible with a tap-in from the right after 36 minutes and it was 5-0 by half-time as the insatiable Amauri back-heeled home from Iaquinta’s assist.

The 4000 fans were enchanted and they had more treats in store as the youngsters arrived with six changes at the break.

Christian Pasquato and Simone Esposito added the finishing touches before D’Acampo scored a consolation for the Serie C2 minnows.

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
I truly think Amuari could become the best striker in Serie A and maybe Europe with us. Idk about Europe but i think he can be the best in Serie A. I just have one question, do you guys think we can play with three up front when Trezeguet only does his work in the penalty box. Like do you think we can play with Trez, Amuari, and Del Piero all up front? It would be deadly for sure but i mean can they work together?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I truly think Amuari could become the best striker in Serie A and maybe Europe with us. Idk about Europe but i think he can be the best in Serie A. I just have one question, do you guys think we can play with three up front when Trezeguet only does his work in the penalty box. Like do you think we can play with Trez, Amuari, and Del Piero all up front? It would be deadly for sure but i mean can they work together?
Probably not.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Sure they can, everything is possible.
But you cant say that he could become the best striker in Serie A just because he scored 5 goals against a Serie C2 (?) club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)