Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (11 Viewers)

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
You do, he scored a hat-trick to Panathinaicos in his debut and Udinese's debut in CL. Later he scored one more goal and his record was 4 goals on 5 matches in the group stages.
Thats an awesome record ...

I will rephrase my sentence again ...
Amauri and Iaquinta will debut in the CL for the first time for a potential winner :p

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Juventus new recruit Amauri is closing in on an Italian passport, but his agent has revealed the predatory marksman may yet get the call from Brazil.

Amauri is a Brazilian citizen, but after playing in Italy for seven years he is set to receive an Italian passport.

As he is yet to play for his birth country, the former Palermo man would be eligible to play for the Azzurri as long as he isn’t called up for Brazil first.

“It would be a real honour for Amauri to wear the Italy shirt one day,” representative Mariano Grimaldi stressed on Radio Kiss Kiss.

“Amauri is very tied to our country and the fact that his name is being linked with the Azzurri is a source of great pride.

“I can however tell you with sincerity that the Brazilian Football Federation are moving to try and get him to play for the Selecao.”

It seems that Amauri will be forced to make his decision shortly with his passport application nearing completion.

“As far as the procedure for getting an Italian passport is concerned, it’s practically done but we just have to wait for the confirmation from the authorities,” Grimaldi confirmed.

Many experts see Amauri as a valuable component for Marcello Lippi’s new Italy regime

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun26r.html

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Well probably Brazil will use him once and he won't be called up after that....
I don't think Dunga is the type of coach nor person who would intentionally do that and i doubt he'd do it just for some pencil pusher in the Brazilian football federation

If he gets his citizenship he could legally reject Brazil for this very reason but in any case i doubt he'd do that to his beloved Brazil..

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Im curious to see how Trez, Iaquinta, Del Piero, and Amauri will be able to rotate.
Well it will definitely be very interesting. Since DP is already at his peak and Trez is injury prone, we get to see how Iaquinta and Amauri will fare. To be honest I can't wait for the season to start already!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
all our strikers will get plenty of playing time. Amauri and Iaquinta ae injury prone players, so there will be plenty of rotation.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Well it will definitely be very interesting. Since DP is already at his peak and Trez is injury prone, we get to see how Iaquinta and Amauri will fare. To be honest I can't wait for the season to start already!

all our strikers will get plenty of playing time. Amauri and Iaquinta ae injury prone players, so there will be plenty of rotation.
:crazy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)