Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (14 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And don't forget that the net cash flow will be paid on three years. That means you have to divide it by three to see what Juve will pay in Cash this summer to Palermo.
Of course. When we'll sell them Lanzafame it will cost us ~4m eur per year (so this summer we'll lose only 4m euro cash on Amauri).
We'll be paying much more than that for his annual salary, though. Around 7 or 8 mil eur (taxes included)

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Of course. When we'll sell them Lanzafame it will cost us ~4m eur per year (so this summer we'll lose only 4m euro cash on Amauri).
We'll be paying much more than that for his annual salary, though. Around 7 or 8 mil eur (taxes included)
Exactly.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Guys total value for amauri is 22.8 million euros its obvious....15.3 millions paid in cash + necerino who's valued at 7.5 (thats what they're saying in the official website)= 22.8 mil

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Cronios, don't complicate. :)
Why do you say 15.3 (cash) for Amauri ?

It's very simple, follow me :

1. We pay 22.8 for Amauri
2. They pay us 7.5 for Nocerino
3. They WILL PAY US x euro (lets say 3m eur) for half of Lanzafame.

That way you get :
22.8m - 7.5m - 3m = 12.3m euro (cash)

So, to sum up, we lose 12.3m eur+Nocerino+ half of Lanzafame.

It is 22.8 minus Noce minus half of Lanzafame
Yes, if this is the case then indeed we are paying 12-13 mil cash +plus the players.
However this concerns only our current transfer budget on theory, practically we now that we re-allocated a total value of 20-25 mil to Amauri.
And this have a double sense. Lets say our owners decided to spend/allocate 30mil cash for transfers this year, this doesnt mean that we are only buying players of total value of 30, we must also calculate the added money from our transfer income, through the players, our managers decided to sell.
That would make our total available budget for transfer. Lets say 20 income for our transfers. That would mean Amauri costs 12-15/30mil cash
and 20-25/50 mil of the total available transfer budget.
I need to explain this, because some posters will be harry to outline the income we will make from some players we are going to sell and with some quick assumptions they will post smth like:
we had 30 mil cash to spend + 20 from the players we sold - 15 for Amauri = 35 mil to spend on other transfer target, when in fact there are like 25.

As for the Lanza's deal, if it is indeed this way and we force Palermo to pay for his half now and then again for the other half next year, then it is indeed a very smart deal. We dont lose nothing,as we can practically buy him back with the minimum cost, unlike any other co-onwership deal we have done up until now.
It almost too good to be true and i decided to wait for the official announcement before i get excited! If by next year we pay this sum, give Noce and buy back Lanza's half, we can practically say that Amauri only cost 20 mil!

And don't forget that the net cash flow will be paid on three years. That means you have to divide it by three to see what Juve will pay in Cash this summer to Palermo.
No need to calculate that, since this is the case for every transfer we make, we rarely get to pay the full transfer sum in one year, we always brake this sum to smaller pieces. BUT the allocated sum for this certain year decides how much we are willing to commit.
For ex we signed Tiago and Almiron last year and we might be paying for them for this year and the next, but it doesnt mean that it will affect our current transfer budget. These sums were allocated last year, this year's transfer budget is totally different, next year will be also a different case and so on...
Since our income is stable again, it will not affect us in the long run to calculate it.
It only affected us when the disaster stroke us (calciopoli)

That would be nice to buy Amauri, Zapata, Diego and Hamsik and pay 1/3 now (our 30 mil should be suffice) and 30 mil next year and 30 mil at the next:weee:
we could practically buy anyone this way...

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
@Cronios - Alen explained it well I think but it's not like we're forcing Palermo to buy Lanzafame - to include him in the Amauri deal was their demand for sure:) As I see, Zamparini wants to build a team like Arsenal based on talented youngsters, so he sells his stars and invest in young players - that is why he preferred to sell Amauri to Juventus. He knows Lanzafame is talented and he knows he will either buy another half next season or will earn much if his talent explodes and Juve decides to bring him back. So it was Zamparini forcing us to sell him (I'm sure there was an agreement about Lanzafame's price before Amauri signed contract), not us forcing Zamparini, and the statement about selling Lamzafame is probably written in the Amauri transfer deal, so it's already a done deal, only not "executed" yet.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
A stupid move after all, we actually paid (indirectly but we did) 25 mil for a luxury sub, while we have 2.5 mil starters...
At least we managed to keep our most promising youngsters!

O well... i really wish Amauri all the best and i hope he will get to score more goals than the usual...
A finisher who isnt particulary good at finishing wasnt the brightest idea, but Amauri isnt thaaat old, there is still plenty of room for improvement and i hope he will be proved more useful than Iaquinta.

I think the importance of this transfer will be fully discovered next season!

Now, time to concentrate on our real problems at defense and midfield!
It isn't a stupid move at all. How do you know he will be a sub? With his performances he can become a starter/star for us. He isn't particulary good at finishing? He is more useful than Palladino and Iaquinta, some will say he is more useful than Trezeguet which he in reality is but he will never be able to beat Trezeguet's goalscoring ratio. We were always keeping our youngsters but you were so sure that we will let half of our Primavera go. Well, you were wrong.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Welcome Amauri. Even I'm not tottaly sure that we desperatly needed striker, I'm glad that we signed him. I just hope that we still are going to buy good LD and maybe CB, also I hope that our BOD will realise that we need another CM and that finally we should think/buy Nedved replacement or just a typical winger (maybe Capel). We really sucked on wide positions, Camo was injured, Nedved was struggling with his form, Marchionni never played (guess why?), Palla played that position but not to good (however with reason, he is not winger), actually only Salihamidzic played on thoose positions as a "real LM, RM" (but not that good). So I really hope another winger will come, but a winger who can make something, not some mid-table average player who can't change anything.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Maybe the situation are like these :

Juve : Hello Zampa, we want to buy Amauri from you. Give us a good price and we can go to another step.

Zampa : I want 25 M Euro.

Juve : How About 10 M Euro + some of exchange player ?

Zampa : OK, 10 M + Giovinco + Marchisio + Palldino .. (hehhehhhe)

Juve : Not that kind of player Zampa... You're Dreaming...

Zampa : But since our good relationship before (Miccoli), we can negotiate this..

Juve : How About 10 M Euro + Nocerino + half of Lanzafame ?

Zampa : 13 M Euro + those players then we're deal

Juve : 13 is not a good number ... may give us bad luck. How about 12M Euro + those players

Zampa : Last Offer 12,3 M euro + those players then we're deal.

Juve : OK .. deal. hope we can keep our relationship in a good way.

Zampa : I hope that too. Good luck for your Champions Laegue Journey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)