Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (19 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I don't know why but I'm confident Amauri's return will be a big push for the team. Positive push and I hope he will score a lot more than expected.

Lets hope at least 2011 will be a positive one for him because at the end of the day it will benefit us.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
resurrecting Amauri is impossible. He needs a new environment, a new team build around him and find his self believe back. And then he probably score a max of 15 goals.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think exhuming Amauri is possible. But I don't think we as a club can run the risk of keeping a player who can that express that extensively poor of form for so long. DP and Trez would have periods of bad form, but none of them compare to Amauri's epic of futility.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
It's not impossible. I think Del Neri will show some more faith in him and hopefully he will white 2011 in style.
Delneri showed faith in him, played against Caglari and Lecce and as a sub against Palermo. He was shit in all 3 matches :p

Amauri's form remains to be seen for 2011, I'm hoping for the best

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Delneri showed faith in him, played against Caglari and Lecce and as a sub against Palermo. He was shit in all 3 matches :p

He was awful, that's true. But I really refuse to believe that THAT'S Amauri. I know he's capable more than what he has shown in the last 1year.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010

IMO he played well against Cagliari and Lecce, he was involved a lot in the attacks which led to the goals.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
But unfortunately when it comes to Amauri highlights in a Juve jersey, it's becoming material for the Juve History threads here.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Almost as harsh in some ways (performance), but even more harsh in others (attitude). To give Amauri some credit, besides some pissy tantrums on the pitch now and then, he mostly has his attitude on straight by comparison to that 7-year-old Zlatan.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
that second picture gave me a good laugh, howcome this guy looks like playing in a kung-fu movie everytime he shoots a ball

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)