Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (30 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I'm no fan of his but i reckon under del neri, with good service from the gins, he'll do fairly well for us this season if he is given a chance. If trez stays fit, i know that may sounds like a silly statement as he just cant stay fit and healthy for 1 season, but he'll do well in the current system also.

BUT, if amauri is getting criticised hard here, it must be said that we have another donkey in that forward group, that being Iaquinta...he runs and runs and runs but does nothing...he cant finish, he isnt a clinical box striker, seriously, both IQ and amauri should have been put on the transfer market.

Buy on AliExpress.com

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
we have another donkey in that forward group, that being Iaquinta...he runs and runs and runs but does nothing...he cant finish

Honestly, it's hard to find a fair and balanced assessment of any of our players in this place. It's either, "he's useless" or "he's great". Not to mention, these interchange so wildly at the drop of a hat. Get a grip.

Sep 18, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuFW4LRZiHY&feature=related

Honestly, it's hard to find a fair and balanced assessment of any of our players in this place. It's either, "he's useless" or "he's great". Not to mention, these interchange so wildly at the drop of a hat. Get a grip.
Everyone has an opinion! :smile:

I personally beleive that IQ is a good player, and would be ideal as a 'super sub'/ rotation basis with a top class striker as first choice....... now all we need is to find a top class striker in our price range!

Apr 19, 2007
Iaquinta only gets shit because the guys in front of him are injured and not performing. Lets be honest if our big 3 of Del Piero,Trez, and our 25 mil Amauri were bagging goals and Iaquinta played giving them a rest and coming off the bench to be a workhorse late in the game no one would complain. The proble is not having consistant strikers.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You would if we got Dzeko as a result.
Why not? If we get a decent sum for him, we can get Dzeko which is a younger and in my opinion a better forward.
Oh, well yeah. Dzeko is much better and we'd benefit much more with him. But IMO with this new formation we must have a player like Amauri up front.

I'm all for Dzeko, but if somebody has to leave I'd pick Iaquinta.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Oh, well yeah. Dzeko is much better and we'd benefit much more with him. But IMO with this new formation we must have a player like Amauri up front.

I'm all for Dzeko, but if somebody has to leave I'd pick Iaquinta.
We can sell both Iaquinta and Amauri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)