Amauri Carvalho de Oliveira (5 Viewers)

At what cost would you be ok with Amauri?

• Giovinco + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + Giovinco

• Nocerino + Almiron + Marchionni

• Almiron + Marchionni + cash

• Fuck no, don't want him at all

• Almiron+cash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Yeah now it's official,Lanzafuck it doesn't want to join Palermo.

So reports on sports.it,calciomercato.com claim we must pay 3 millions instead of Lanza now.

Finish it plz...Juve,plz finish this deal already...

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Damn Mark!!! You are bringin a lot confussion here and not to say disinformations.

Whay would Trez leave? And isn't Real buying KJH (God I hate summer and mercato...)

alban_ks

TOTUUS TUUSS
Apr 29, 2008
i think GOD does not want to see Amauri joining Juventus, that can be a reason of this transfer saga. When all seemed to be over, again is something on the way preventing this deal to go through. I hope this deal collapses after all and Juve go for another striker like Huntelaar or maybe even Carlos Tevez who is still not in full ownership of ManUTD.

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
I think the board didn't really want to sell 50% of Lanzafame, seeing his potential, because for sure his price will rise while playing in Palermo. They know they will have to repeat that Criscito casus and overpay much to bring him back. So now if they convince Zamparini to take 3M euro instead of that comproprieta, it will be quite a shifty move.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
19.46 Secondo Sky il problema non sarebbe Lanzafame, che avrebbe alla fine accettato la destinazione. Amauri non avrebbe gradito in toto l'accordo raggiunto dai suoi procuratori con la Juve. La Juve avrebbe cercato di aggiustare la cosa proponendo un contratto di cinque anni anziche quattro, come da accordi precedenti. Nei prossimi giorni è previsto un nuovo incontro.

----
Looks like Lanzafame wasn't the problem. At the end he accepted to move to Palermo. Amauri himself didn't like the deal his agents and Juve agreed on.
Now Juve will try to fix this by offering him 5 years contract instead of the previously agreed 4 years contract (agreed between Juve and Amauri's agents).

This was reported by Sky.
If it's true then it's Amauri himself who's guilty for not signing the contract today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)