Amauri Carvalho de Oliveira (4 Viewers)

At what cost would you be ok with Amauri?

• Giovinco + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + Giovinco

• Nocerino + Almiron + Marchionni

• Almiron + Marchionni + cash

• Fuck no, don't want him at all

• Almiron+cash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You are a victim to the media Rhiz, we all are, to varying degrees. But the deal is done on paper basically, Zamparini said as such. He will come for medical next week. There is really no rush. He is a Juve player if something bizzare doesnt happen (highly unlikely). The agent crap is not his doing, but greedy scum who have too much sway in the game. Dont judge him on them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hehe, even the most cynical and realists amongst us has been annoyed by the media stuff of the Amauri saga :p

So yeah maybe not drama queens tantrums like many here, but effected nontheless, hence to varying degrees part ;)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Haha, loan deal makes it perfect instead of good. So now the deal is just 12m and halfwit Nocerino? I would like to see someone try to round it up to an unrealistic numbers of 23-24m euro if this is true ;)

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Haha, loan deal makes it perfect instead of good. So now the deal is just 12m and halfwit Nocerino? I would like to see someone try to round it up to an unrealistic numbers of 23-24m euro if this is true ;)
Isnt Nocerino going on a full transfer, and just Lanzafame on loan plus the 12m? Isn't that what he meant above? Because that was the original deal i heard about a while back, if it was half of each player that would be awesome though.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Isnt Nocerino going on a full transfer, and just Lanzafame on loan plus the 12m? Isn't that what he meant above? Because that was the original deal i heard about a while back, if it was half of each player that would be awesome though.
He is. Osman didn't mean half of Noce when he called him a halfwit :p

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Who have they said that about? Only Amauri, and he is a very realistic target they have been after for a long while, and know they can get within reason. As they now have done for 12m, deadbeat Nocerino and half of a youngster. Thats a good deal.

We HAVE been working under the radar, many has criticized them for being not making public statements about Amauri for a long while and just working silently on the deal, but they still got flamed for the crap the media invented, and said they should be public this or that about the deal and our youngsters (same youngsters they said previous time are offlimits enough times).
They publically said (i think blanc) that we have a bitter chance in getting flamini than milan and we all know what happened in less than a week from that statement. So its two targets that they've publically clarified that they want. I guess we have to wait and watch what will happen and we can jodge them at the end of this summer....

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Flamini was just a fluff piece of hot air. They werent really after him. A little R&R for Club directors to have a little tussle of words in the media. Blanc said it to take a dig at Milan, and Galliani responded in kind. Was hardly anymore to it. Just talking for the sake of it.

So this it? The little Flamini bit, and them saying they are about to sign Amauri, is the whole basis of saying they are disasters that go public with everything?

Mafia, thanks for the chuckle :lol: I was being less then endearing towards Nocerino, instead of describing the terms of the transfer ;)

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Flamini was just a fluff piece of hot air. They werent really after him. A little R&R for Club directors to have a little tussle of words in the media. Blanc said it to take a dig at Milan, and Galliani responded in kind. Was hardly anymore to it. Just talking for the sake of it.

So this it? The little Flamini bit, and them saying they are about to sign Amauri, is the whole basis of saying they are disasters that go public with everything?

Mafia, thanks for the chuckle :lol: I was being less then endearing towards Nocerino, instead of describing the terms of the transfer ;)
O shit, haha i thought u just made a typo, and meant to put half with/of, not halfwit. :p

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
JUVENTUS, Monday Amauri will sign

Next monday could be the day of Amauri's transfer to Juventus. "Amauri has not come to Turin yet because he is ill" has declared the brazilian striker's agent Vittorio Grimaldi; "tonight I will call Juventus Executive Manager Jean-Claude Blanc to set a meeting for monday, when the player, his family and I will go to Turin to sign the contract"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)