Amauri Carvalho de Oliveira (9 Viewers)

At what cost would you be ok with Amauri?

• Giovinco + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + Giovinco

• Nocerino + Almiron + Marchionni

• Almiron + Marchionni + cash

• Fuck no, don't want him at all

• Almiron+cash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
4 years,that might not make him any better than he actually is.Dont get me wrong,Amauri is a pretty good player,but i think he's already peaked.Huntelaar would be the better investment as he's got youth on his side,and he can still get better.Spending a large amount of Huntelaar seems more justified than spending it on Amauri.Despite being a pretty good player,Amauri isnt worth his asking price.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
and If Huntelaar flops? that's money down the drain (yet again)

atleast Amauri is proven in Serie A. that can't be said about Huntelaar.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
That possible yes,but thats just risk aversion.If both Amauri and Huntelaar hit form,then Huntelaar would be the better investment in terms of the future IMO.But Amauri would fit in the team better than him,as things stand currently.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
4 years,that might not make him any better than he actually is.Dont get me wrong,Amauri is a pretty good player,but i think he's already peaked.Huntelaar would be the better investment as he's got youth on his side,and he can still get better.Spending a large amount of Huntelaar seems more justified than spending it on Amauri.Despite being a pretty good player,Amauri isnt worth his asking price.
:tup:

On the other hand, Huntelaar is used to being at a big club.

Jul 5, 2005

That's my opinion too. We don't know if Huntelar can fit to Juve and to Siere A and if he can be a good partner with Trez in front. At least Amauri seems to have the same stile of playing with Trez and has proven his abilities in Siere A. That's why i think that he is the more matured choice now.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I can't argue with that with your points guys. I'm for Huntelaar as well, but I'd love to hae Amauri as well. Also Amauri - Trez might be a more effective partnership than Huntelaar-Trez.

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #237
    Trezeguet(Del Piero) Amauri(Iaquinta)
    Giovinco (Del Piero/Nedved?)
    Marchisio Zanetti Camoranesi
    (Tiago) (Nocerino) (Sali/Marchio)

Mouthwatering.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    as I said before if we get a goalscoring midfielder like VDV or Lampard then we will be ine without another forward.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004

proven in serie a is a completely overrated aspect of a player. Almiron was proven in serie a, gilardino was too, and so were many others but they flopped at new clubs. It's about finding a team that fits not necessarily a league so i couldnt care less if huntelaar is proven in serie a or not as there is no guarantee that an alternative would be any better. Personally I would rather take the risk on huntelaar, a player who could become the best striker on the planet in the next few years.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)