Alvaro Recoba ? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geof

May 14, 2004
These rumours come from the fact that Secco had dinner with the Uruguayan agent of Recoba, who is also the agent of ... Zalayeta and Olivera; A Napoli representative was also there.

Most probably, Secco wanted to discuss the future of our two Uruguayans (Napoli?) and the agent mentioned that Recoba could leave on a free.

Now he's trying to get some media attention, saying that Secco "enquired".

BS if you ask me, still I tend to like Recoba; But his wages?? and that would hurt Palladino, would it?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Recoba is Moratti's illegitimate son so he'd only come here to sabotage Juve. :oops:

F*ck him and the media, like Geof said it was about Olivera and Zalayeta and some waiter must have seen some 14 year old kid and thought it was Recoba.

The guy is always injured, plays 1 game out of 12 and as double the wages of DP.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Recoba is Moratti's illegitimate son so he'd only come here to sabotage Juve. :oops:

F*ck him and the media, like Geof said it was about Olivera and Zalayeta and some waiter must have seen some 14 year old kid and thought it was Recoba.

The guy is always injured, plays 1 game out of 12 and as double the wages of DP.
Recoba to juve.. FUCK NO

thats all i got 2 say about that

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Recoba: I Will Only Leave Inter For A Great Club

Inter Milan forward Alvaro Recoba has insisted that he will not leave Inter Milan and go to just any club.

"At the moment, nobody has actually made an official move," said Recoba, speaking of the rumours surrounding his future.

"I will only leave for another important club, where I can continue to play at the highest level."

Napoli and Atletico Madrid are two clubs being linked with him repeatedly, though Roma were also rumoured to be interested very briefly.

Asked whether he had any preferences between Italy and Spain, he said: "If I have a choice, I would obviously want to stay in Italy.

"I will soon speak with my representative and see what is happening."

Recoba scored the match-winner against Milan, and is obviously delighted: "People have said I am not useful anymore. I could not have hoped for a better way to answer them than by scoring against Milan."

goal.com

Forget him.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He could give us that offensive edge in the absence of Nedved, Camo or DP. Recoba is incredibly talented( noone has a left foot like his) and we might be able to revitalise his carreer, even if it is only for two seasons. I don't see it as a big risk either, as secco won't take him if he's expensive(edit: in fact he'd cost nothing).

I'd go for him.
In that case it could be done. But in all honesty, why on earth didn't we go for Cassano? Look at the terms Sampdoria got. Plain ridiculous really. They're not even paying all his wages.

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
Recoba: I Will Only Leave Inter For A Great Club

goal.com

Forget him.
Then he won't leave Inter
WTF....... So when we do business with Inter it's for Recoba??????? he WAS a good player, but his days are gone

I cant imagine Secco (that weasel) : "they took Vieira and Zlatan, and we'll steal Recoba, now we're even, Nyahahhahaha"

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Recoba Won't Go To Juventus

Internazionale's Alvaro 'Chino' Recoba is on the way out of the San Siro - but it won't be in favour of a move to Juventus. Both Inter president Massimo Moratti and Juve chief Giovanni Cobolli Gigli have ruled out a switch to the Old Lady...

Alvaro Recoba's Internazionale exodus took a further twist earlier this week when the player was linked with a move to Juventus.

However, the black-and-white club have scotched these rumours, club president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli himself saying, "I do not think there is anything true in these rumours."

Inter president Massimo Moratti had previously said that the player, while set to laeve, would not be going to Juventus.

The president smiled, "Recoba has the freedom to choose the club that he wants, therefor he will not be going to Juventus," no doubt referring to the arch-rival status of the Turin-based club.

Chino himself was quite on the issue. He said, "Regarding my future, I can't say anything before I speak with Moratti.

"It's a respect issue, and also one of counsel, because I know that he is sincere."

Torino and Napoli seem to be in the lead in the race to sign the Uruguayan striker, but there is a faint possibility that he will remain at the San Siro.

He is under contract until 2008 and, should no acceptable deal be forthcoming, may opt to stay and fight for a place in Roberto Mancini's increasingly crowded front line.

goal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)