Alvaro Recoba ? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

memo_juve

Jun 20, 2007
i cant refuse recoba guys..

the problem is that recoba has no place in juve
and he plays for inter, thats the only bad things about recoba :)

he is great but no we have Alex & Palladino

i see him as a star in Napoli ..
as am seeing Cassano now in Sampadoria

Vimto

Jan 18, 2006
He won't leave Inter he loves Moratti they have a father and son relationship that goes beyond that.:D Or will he return to his ex-lover Novelino. :D
He will not go to Juve because Juve isn't in need of a attacker.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Toro edge towards Recoba

Torino are edging closer to signing Inter outcast Alvaro Recoba, but they face a race against time on deadline day.

It is the final day of the summer transfer window and unsettled players all over the peninsula have their fingers crossed for an 11th hour switch.

Recoba’s future is believed to be closely linked to the Nerazzurri’s Brazilian hitman Adriano, who has also found himself out of contention for a starting place.

Inter chief Massimo Moratti has indicated that he would be willing to let one of the pair leave, but not both.

Having turned down a reported £10m switch to West Ham and the possibility of a loan spell, Adriano looks likely to stay at least until January, which opens the door for Recoba.

“I have to say that the deal is not complete, but we are still talking with my friend Moratti and are very close to a resolution,” Torino President Urbano Cairo told Sky Sport Italia.

“We seem to be waiting for Adriano’s position to become completely clear and it seems that is close to happening. It’s best not to say anything yet as nothing has been signed.”

The only thing that is certain at this stage is that everything will be decided before midnight on Friday.

Meanwhile, Toro are set to officially announce the signing of Venezia striker Marco Moro.

The talented youngster scored in the Lagunari's opening-day defeat against Cremonese, but may have to wait for a shot at Serie A as he is likely to be sent to Messina in a co-ownership agreement.

channel 4

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Good deal for Torino. That may improve their pretty weak creativity and attack department.
Did you just forget the smiley?
I wouldn't call Ventola, Di Michele, Rosina and Bjelanovic weak. Torino have strenghten their squad a lot for this season. And now Recoba, that's UEFA-Cup-material IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)