Alvaro Recoba (1 Viewer)

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
giovanotti said:
He is 30 years old...Del Piero can play behind the strikers ,Mutu can,even Ibrahimovic can,so why Recoba...and even if we want a striker to replace another(Zalayeta) we can find much better option than Recoba.
with his price, and with our current situation i doubt someone better would accept joining juventus.

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
NEDVED said:
with his price, and with our current situation i doubt someone better would accept joining juventus.
Our current situation is not definite and we may stay in Serie A...so I think that we should try to find a better solution,if we need to!

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Recoba? HECK YES!! too bad we didnt sign him years ago. Like so many of u already said. At least he will be able to win Serie A with Juve ;)

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Pure media invention. In all honesty, if Recoba were to leave Inter I think he will probably leave the country. He has spent like 10 years here already. Also, I'd think twice about him on your team, the guy is injured 350 days out of the year. And he is inconsistent the other 15 days.

I love Recoba, but he is only good for the highlight reel.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
BFC82 said:
Pure media invention. In all honesty, if Recoba were to leave Inter I think he will probably leave the country. He has spent like 10 years here already. Also, I'd think twice about him on your team, the guy is injured 350 days out of the year. And he is inconsistent the other 15 days.

I love Recoba, but he is only good for the highlight reel.
That's what I believe as well. Come on, the media has been saying about his departure for years, yet he still stays on. I don't think he will leave anyway, unless it is official

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)