Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (62 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
At least I still have one.

Too soon?

- - - Updated - - -

Sure buddy.
I posted a picture of her along while back. Many people saw us together and know how beautiful she is. I had to remove it though because some were vulgar jerks , shit Allen even remembered her name when I came back and asked when the wedding date is

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
we met a week after breaking up, to return some stuff and she just looked amazing, was funny and charming. So I pussied out and proposed we talk seriously to see if there is any grounds for trying again. Working like a charm ever since

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I posted a picture of her along while back. Many people saw us together and know how beautiful she is. I had to remove it though because some were vulgar jerks , shit Allen even remembered her name when I came back and asked when the wedding date is
Alen is a freak, true. Don't ever trust a Balkan. Sadly I didn't see the picture. but I'm sure she's lovely bro. :)

- - - Updated - - -

we met a week after breaking up, to return some stuff and she just looked amazing, was funny and charming. So I pussied out and proposed we talk seriously to see if there is any grounds for trying again. Working like a charm ever since
So you did. That took some balls. I'm proud of you. Don't screw it up now! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)