Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (106 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
It's better tbh. However I can't say it's great simply cause it has buyback option so even in case he does amazing we'd wave goodbye for a low price.
BUT... I'm pretty sure we're gonna see Morata as our first team player next season. Maybe not in the first 2 months, but later on yes. I'm pretty sure we're gonna see this next season
Morata - Tevez/Llorente - Iturbe
Now is that good? I really don't know what to say, I'll have to see them play.
i agree. i really like him but it´s definately not a bargain. considering the circumstances (a lot of other clubs interested, at the start real not willing to sell at all, no chance to put pressure on because of his contract) i still think it´s a decent deal. our only leverage was the will of the player (only to a certain extent) and i think it was pretty clear that we were dying to get him :D.
can´t see your formation happening, though. maybe from time to time but i can´t see this being our first choice attacking line up.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
yes. By signing this contract he is showing that he is willing to go back if they want to buy him.
That is really shitty. Not that I really care about it because we'd surely be able to get a good replacement with the transfer fee but...damn that's a shitty thing for Madrid to insist on.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Terrible deal! Fantastic deal for Madrid! If he turn out to be shit they sold him for 18, and if he turns out to be the real deal , they can have him back for peanuts! :bianconero:

- I dont think he will turn out to be Cavani quality (example) But if he does, we will only make a 15 profit! That's shit! Minimum 50!!

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Terrible deal! Fantastic deal for Madrid! If he turn out to be shit they sold him for 18, and if he turns out to be the real deal , they can have him back for peanuts! :bianconero:

- I dont think he will turn out to be Cavani quality (example) But if he does, we will only make a 15 profit! That's shit! Minimum 50!!
If you count amortization , the profit will be in the 20 mil range i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)