Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (161 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
robinho played at madrid and commands a lot more in merch and proved a lot more than those 2 before he flopped
carroll is british, need i remind you how much liverpool payed for him?
quaresma? 7 is not 10
Quaresma was older than them, and a couple years back, inflation.

You can find an excuse for everyone.

Here's another one: Pato, 15 million to Corinthias.

How about you give me an example proving your point?

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Well that's some ol' bullshit if you ask me...

If he turns out to be good then Real simply buys him back and Juventus functions as Pescara or Sassuolo ala a training ground where players are loaned out to.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,891
    Well that's some ol' bullshit if you ask me...

If he turns out to be good then Real simply buys him back and Juventus functions as Pescara or Sassuolo ala a training ground where players are loaned out to.
    we get 30/35m + Adidas and continassa cash to buy Reus or something if Real use that clause. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Still depends on the players decision, doesn't it? If he doesn't want to leave
    Don't think so.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    The people who are complaining about us signing him seem to be the same people who fear he'll come good and have to be sold back to Madrid.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    The people who are complaining about us signing him seem to be the same people who fear he'll come good and have to be sold back to Madrid.
    I think that even if he plays really good real will still opt to spend 100 mil on someone else . I really don't see them buying him back , even if they do it's 30 or more millions with which we can definetly get a replacement imo

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    I think that even if he plays really good real will still opt to spend 100 mil on someone else . I really don't see them buying him back , even if they do it's 30 or more millions with which we can definetly get a replacement imo
    This.

Can't please everyone obviously, but the contradictions are kind of laughable.

Let's just be content with the fact that we didn't try to intervene in Gila's move to that Chinese club on the last day of the Mercato :D

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
    Jun 9, 2011
    Yes I get that but I'm sure, Juve have right of refusal and Morata does as well

- - - Updated - - -

This.

Can't please everyone obviously, but the contradictions are kind of laughable.

Let's just be content with the fact that we didn't try to intervene in Gila's move to that Chinese club on the last day of the Mercato :D
    BITE YOUR TOUNGE

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 159)