Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Wouldn't it have been easier to just keep Immobile?
I was mad at first for the inmobile departure, butit eased with this signing...because even when Inmobile demonstrated that he is a capable forward.... he is a typical CF in the end.

Moratta on the other hand will help us in the build up of plays, and if we are going to play 433, we need players to be able to open up chances from directions...so a dynamic forward liek Moratta will be of much more use than another CF a la Llorente (inmobile).

In other words, having an skillfull CF helping the wingers and midfielders in plays will give us a whole new dimension to our 433.
In games that we need to open up defenses with ground plays, Moratta could be our man. And in games that we are in need of presence in the box,with a lot of crosses and long balls going in, we have our own Nando.

Having skilled wingers is a must for us.... but i was not convinced of just relying on Llorente as our only CF, because even when he is very good in what he does for us, he has his limitations and we needed a variation to him.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Its incredible how overated Immobile is an how underrated Morata is around here.
Immobile has no experience at international level; he will struggle at dortmund
As far as Morata goes, he will be a pleasant surprise but the real shocker will be Kingsley Coman.
There, I have said it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He is hungry for minutes. You dont need to be a rocket scientist to know that in the current madrid team..you will be a benchman for 5 more years or so

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Hopefully he scores goals for us but not too many in case they want him back.

Ugh. What a dumb situation this is. Although I like the player. :tup:

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Hopefully he scores goals for us but not too many in case they want him back.

Ugh. What a dumb situation this is. Although I like the player. :tup:
He scores many goals, help us get good results maybe get some trophy again and in the end we get 35 milion, what's there not to like :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)