Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (78 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
what I really like about this deal is that he WANTED Juventus. He wanted this club specifically and waited for it to happen despite other offers. Respect that for sure..

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
what I really like about this deal is that he WANTED Juventus. He wanted this club specifically and waited for it to happen despite other offers. Respect that for sure..
Who else wanted him?

I have only youtube vids to judge this bloke. He seemed to show a lot in his teen years. Haven't found too many flattering highlights from last season. But if he's playing in CL finals and we're offering big money for him then he must be rated highly by people who actually know what they're talking about.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
Who else wanted him?
was linked to dortmund, tottenham, arsenal, inter, monaco and wolfsburg. according to reports wolfsburg offered close to 30m (with buy-back) and almost twice the salary.
furthermore some spanish teams, especially villareal, who wanted to loan him. loan to villareal was reals favourite solution.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Atletico sign Mandzukic fo 22 mil.The same we payed for Morata.They are not the same type of players but Mandzukic and Morata for the same price tag is a little weird.
Maybe we are ripped off.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
Atletico sign Mandzukic fo 22 mil.The same we payed for Morata.They are not the same type of players but Mandzukic and Morata for the same price tag is a little weird.
Maybe we are ripped off.
mandzukic broke with bayern and probably would have never played for them again ^^. gomez went to fiorentina for 16(?)m when he wasnt´t needed anymore :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)