Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (155 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Me too :D I like the signing tbh despite the economic aspects. Do you?
Yeah I do. I haven't seen a lot of him TBH (mainly seen his games in the U/21 Spanish team) but he seems to be a great young prospect. Quick, skilful, prolific, tall and can play anywhere as a main CF as a Llorente backup, or even on the wing if need be. Conte seems to REALLY rate him, given his comments he's made about him in the past. This transfer is clearly a Conte request, and I really think he can do well here. Lets wait and see what the economic parameters of this deal are, but at the end of the day, it isn't my money. I'm sure our directors and everyone involved in the financial side of our club know what they're doing.

- - - Updated - - -

From Marca: El fichaje de Morata por la Juventus es cuestión de horas. El delantero pasará reconocimiento médico y firmará su nuevo contrato entre hoy y mañana. "Estoy deseando llegar a Turín, me han dicho que es una ciudad bonita y estoy deseando conocerla", afirma Morata en unas declaraciones realizadas a MARCA.

Google translate: The signing of Juventus Morata is a matter of hours. The forward pass medical examination and sign his new contract today and tomorrow. "I'm looking forward to Turin, I'm told it's a nice city and I'm looking forward to meeting" Morata said in a statement made ​​to BRAND.

Jul 20, 2012
This is the full article of what Bianconero_Aus posted:

Morata looks likely to sign for Juventus in just a matter of hours. He will undergo a medical and sign his new contract before Saturday. "I'm really looking forward to touching down in Turin, I've heard it's a lovely city and I can't wait to get to know it", he told MARCA.

The Real academy graduate is set to make a four-year, €22m move to the Italian giants. His salary will climb to €3m per year, a significant pay-rise. Real have included a €30m buy-back clause in the deal, just as they did with Carvajal.

The Madrid man will link up with Llorente in Turin. "I haven't been able to speak with Fernando yet, although it's always good to know somebody when you arrive at a new club", said Morata.
Juventus boss, Antonio Conte is one of the people who pushed hardest to bring in Morata. He initially has the manager's full backing.

Álvaro turned down offers from Villarreal and Wolfsburg. His first-choice destination was the Serie A champions.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
All reports now is that is 18M deal.

2 important detailes not know yet:

1.Is it a loan +18M will be paid later.
2.Buy-Back clause numbers.

Let's wait for official news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 154)