Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (119 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It's obvious that they need another striker as well as someone on the wing (Which I am assuming is what Iturbe is all about).
We need one more winger at least. Playing Tevez on the left is retarded. We NEED wingers, not a bench option for Llorente.

We do need somebody to jump in and rotate with Llorente, I agree. But spending 20mln on such player is idiotic. Let alone for a kid who's a nobody at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

When did Quag ever get 17 goals in a season?
I said plus assists. He had 13 and 4 assists.

It was 2012/2013

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
We need one more winger at least. Playing Tevez on the left is retarded. We NEED wingers, not a bench option for Llorente.

We do need somebody to jump in and rotate with Llorente, I agree. But spending 20mln on such player is idiotic. Let alone for a kid who's a nobody at this point.

He's actually done more at his age in top flight football than Immobile did at the same age. What does that make Immobile?

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
It is not a controriscatto its a recompra ( repurchase ) according to GDM

Gianluca Di Marzio ‏@DiMarzio 24m
@emi_bar non è controriscatto. Nemmeno. Operazione diversa. Quindi la chiamiamo così. Ciao

Gianluca Di Marzio ‏@DiMarzio 18m
@britishongaku @emi_bar Juve lo compra tutto pagando 18 in 2 anni. Quindi tutto Juve. Real può ricomprarselo a una cifra (35 vuole la Juve)

@Mark clear this confusion

https://twitter.com/DiMarzio/status/486946908418875393

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He's actually done more at his age in top flight football than Immobile did at the same age. What does that make Immobile?
I did not even mention Immobile. I have no idea why are we comparing them.

But Immobile was best goal scorer in the league and we took 9mln from him. That makes perfect sense as well.

- - - Updated - - -

I do not know to read?

They all say it's 18mln PLUS BONUSES.

Those bonuses are not going to be blowjobs and hookers.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

But Immobile was best goal scorer in the league and we took 9mln from him. That makes perfect sense as well.

- - - Updated - - -

I do not know to read?

Nothing is official ffs :lol:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't know who this guy is, I have never seen him play but I have to admit that I don't like our mercato one bit this summer.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

I do not know to read?

You're the one that called Morata a nobody. I was pointing out what they had accomplished at top flight football at the same age.

My apologies for letting facts get in your way of this day long rant you've been going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 115)