Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (157 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Dude is 21 years old and scored 8 goals last year in limited minutes. I'm curious to see what he can do. I wouldn't be surprised to see him supplant Llorente by mid-season

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Juventino[RUS];4614554 said:
Conte have no power, nobody give a fuck about his opinion, they just give him a list of possible signing and he have to deal with it and pray that Juve will sign the best one from that list, there is no way that he wants someone like Morata for 22m of euros, there is no way that he wanted to sell Immobile because atleast he is giving a chance to players in the preseason to show themselves and and they have a chance to prove that they could be useful for the team
I'm dealing in theories, while you are supposedly dealing in hard facts, if I am reading your reply correctly. And how would you know these certainties that you are presenting?

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
What I don't understand is how people claim here that Morata is benchwarmer, and than they call for Shaqiri who played even less, who last season also hardly played, who is injury prone, and except that one game at WC, was total shit...

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
I'm dealing in theories, while you are supposedly dealing in hard facts, if I am reading your reply correctly. And how would you know these certainties that you are presenting?
because after every season Conte started to say shit about the money issue through the media, i guess he is not even discussing any transfers with marotta and co. behind the closed doors through the season, they just show him the names that are on our radar and maybe he is giving his view about the players from that list, nothing more nothing less, i don't remember that he ever said "i want a player A to join our team at any cost", He would really like to affect on our transfer policy but so far his role in these cases is minimal

- - - Updated - - -

worst striker Dortmund had in years
then agree my bet if you are so confident

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
What I don't understand is how people claim here that Morata is benchwarmer, and than they call for Shaqiri who played even less, who last season also hardly played, who is injury prone, and except that one game at WC, was total shit...

What is even odder is that Robben and Ribery are not getting any younger, and instead of giving Shaquiri more guarantees in regards to playing time, they go and sign a 21 year old kid on a free transfer from Valencia.

So, in a position where they need depth, especially given Robben's injury history, and now Ribery's recent injury problems, they are willing to sign off on a transfer for him

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
What I don't understand is how people claim here that Morata is benchwarmer, and than they call for Shaqiri who played even less, who last season also hardly played, who is injury prone, and except that one game at WC, was total $#@!...
Exactly :lol:

And IMO Shaqiri isn't that good tbh. He's really irregular and doesn't has a lot of workrate. Idk but I feel like we're better with Iturbe than Shaqiri

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Juventino[RUS];4614581 said:
because after every season Conte started to say shit about the money issue through the media, i guess he is not even discussing any transfers with marotta and co. behind the closed doors through the season, they just show him the names that are on our radar and maybe he is giving his view about the players from that list, nothing more nothing less, i don't remember that he ever said "i want a player A to join our team at any cost", He would really like to affect on our transfer policy but so far his role in these cases is minimal

- - - Updated - - -

then agree my bet if you are so confident

I guess I'm just of the belief that COnte wouldn't have agreed to stay on again this year without some sort of guarantees and/or transfer strategy input. It's not as if he would have to beg to find another job if he had just decided to wald away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 156)