Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (145 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4614404 said:
and his contract is running out in 1 year
It is very probable that Real have an option to automatically prolong his contract for another year/years. I heard couple of weeks ago, when negotiations of Morata transfer were in first stage, that Real can extend Morata contract due to some clauses in his contract. From this point of view it doesnt matter that this contract runs out in 2015 because Real can prolong it regardless of everything.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,424
    If they can afford him and others, they can afford him and others. Just chill the fuck out! :)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Juventino[RUS];4614508 said:
    200$ bet that Ciro will score 15+ goals for Bvb in the next season?
    he will score in the BL, maybe even around the 15 goals you mentioned, but he will be nowhere to find when they need him, like a CL quarterfinal.

and 15 goals bet? :lol: you have so little faith in him? even you think he is crap

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
    he will score in the BL, maybe even around the 15 goals you mentioned, but he will be nowhere to find when they need him, like a CL quarterfinal.

and 15 goals bet? :lol: you have so little faith in him? even you think he is crap
    15+ does mean that he can score even 30, so you are taking a bet or what? chicken mode on? then dont say shit about him

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Juventino[RUS];4614531 said:
    15+ does mean that he can score even 30, so you are taking a bet or what? chicken mode on? then dont say $#@! about him
    but you dont want to risk. thats why you set the lowest number at 15.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Juventino[RUS];4614531 said:
    15+ does mean that he can score even 30, so you are taking a bet or what? chicken mode on? then dont say shit about him
    Isn't it entirely possible that Immobile doesn't fit the mold of CF that Conte is looking for? If Conte really does have more say in the transfer dealings for this club, and he saw something in him, certainly he would have pushed to have Torino's 50% bought out, don't you think? I find it hard to believe that a decision like this to sell Immobile after the season he had was something that was done hastily.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    According to sources from MARCA, Morata is definitely on his way to Turin and is happy to play. Buyback clause is 20M, not 31 as reported earlier.
    - Marca

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
    Isn't it entirely possible that Immobile doesn't fit the mold of CF that Conte is looking for? If Conte really does have more say in the transfer dealings for this club, and he saw something in him, certainly he would have pushed to have Torino's 50% bought out, don't you think? I find it hard to believe that a decision like this to sell Immobile after the season he had was something that was done hastily.
    Conte have no power, nobody give a fuck about his opinion, they just give him a list of possible signing and he have to deal with it and pray that Juve will sign the best one from that list, there is no way that he wants someone like Morata for 22m of euros, there is no way that he wanted to sell Immobile because atleast he is giving a chance to players in the preseason to show themselves and and they have a chance to prove that they could be useful for the team

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    People here don’t care what are our coach's preferences. Later on when Marotta buys old rejects they're demanding more power to Conte :D For me it seems that's a first mercato where Conte puts a finger on a player and they're getting him. I can't say I don't like it even if I think we're overpaying. It's obvious 'Conte knows best' because it's him who will coach them and give them roles he sees them in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)