Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (160 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I just don't see how we're going to have cash to buy both Morata and Iturbe tbh.

I was thought we would see a loan deal for Morata this summer and be obliged to pay the full amount next summer.
Maybe it wiil be so.
Let's wait for the final and real details.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,204
    I just don't see how we're going to have cash to buy both Morata and Iturbe tbh.

I was thought we would see a loan deal for Morata this summer and be obliged to pay the full amount next summer.
    I think it,s a loan(2m) + forced/amicable "option"(18m) and redemption or what they call it to Real for 31/33m.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    I think it,s a loan(2m) + forced/amicable "option"(18m) and redemption or what they call it to Real for 31/33m.
    That would make more sense. :tup:

Spanish reports are saying we're gonna pay 22M for Moratta with a 33M buyback and a 4yr contract to Morata worth 2.2M/season

Maybe 2M now, 20M next summer.

But like Roman said…I guess we'll see what happens when the real details come out.

But he's guaranteed to be in a Juve shirt this upcoming season.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    Makes we wonder why we just didn't call back Berardi. We already own half and a similar player in many respects. Then again, I haven't seen enough of Morata to have strong conviction either way. Seems like a fairly steep price with a cap on the upside.
    Nah.

I'll judge this transfer when I see this kid playing consistently, so far I've mostly had to make up my mind about him based on other peoples reports, which ranged from "best young striker out there, next big thing", to "mediocre bench material, only popular because he plays for Real".

So far I'm willing to give hi the benefit of the doubt though, as Conte seems to be among the ones rating him highly, and among all those judging Alvaro he's certainly the most reliable one.

Still, 20 million's pretty much, especially for Marotta.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,215
    not done like AS say it is. Juve want to pay 18m + bonuses and redemption at 35m. - GDM

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,218
    Does he say its loan or outright ? 18m + bonuses = 20-22m and buy back as per AS was 33m . Not much of a difference between his info and AS article then no ?
    Didn't mention it, just that the numbers are different. :D

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
    I can't believe that we don't offer 30m for Sanchez and now we are ready to pay 20m or more for Morata.
    I have judge him. Perhamps i'm not fair with his talent, but for me that price is realy too much for us.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 159)