Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (145 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
You don't need a buy back clause to sell a player who scores 20,30,40,50 goals in a season.
We gain absolutely nothing from that crap(except looking like a feeder club)
Imagine if he scores 25 goals next season and the clause is 30 mil (doubt it will be higher.) and now tell me you won't be mad . :lol:

Its fucking ridiculous.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
no buy-back-clause -> no morata for us... conte loves him and marotta tries everything to sign him.
so what´s the discussion even about? that the deal would be better without a buy-back-clause? well of course :sergio:

am I missing something
only the by far most likely outcome: he does well but not well enough to justify a certain buy-back-clause...

it doesn´t even make sence to discuss about it right now without knowing certain things about the clause:
- how much?
- until when?
- can juve counter it?

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Contract Situation - GDM

The agents of the player Lopez Bozzo and keep talking (on the phone today) with Real Madrid.

They are still discussing the figures of the buy-back clause.

Another situation that needs to be settled regards Morata's Contract, which expires in 2015. The entourage of the player wants certainties about the renewal. If Real buys him back in the future with the clause, he wants to be sure to have a new contract.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
If Morata does perform well, and the rumoured buyback clause is 35M and we buy him for 25M, we're still making a nice chunk of change off the deal.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Right now Morata is saying he basically only wants to play for us, not even for Madrid.

If he becomes a star here will he really want to go back? Call me crazy, but I think even with a buy-back we'll find a way to keep him here.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Right now Morata is saying he basically only wants to play for us, not even for Madrid.

If he becomes a star here will he really want to go back? Call me crazy, but I think even with a buy-back we'll find a way to keep him here.
correct me if I`m wrong, but I think if that happens it wont matter what we do to keep him here, he would have to go back to Madrid. What I remember about the Carvajal situation when he was at Leverkusen, I read somewhere that even if he insisted on staying at Bayer and stating that he wont play for Real anymore, all Madrid had to do is just pay the agreed price for the buy-back clause and he`s theirs once again. After that , of course if he has no desire to play for Real, they are free to put him in their transfer list and sell him to whoever they want, but that does not mean it would be Leverkusen (in his case), it would be the one willing to pay most cash and one, who Carvajal agrees personal terms with..

In few words, if we agree on a buy-back clause and when the time comes and Real pays it, we cant do shite about it, neither does Morata..

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

I agree, if he goes back there his position doesn't change, they'll always have some superstar in his position, so he'll ride the bench. The only chance is if he himself develops into a superstar of the level of Pogba and beyond. That's really the only way we can get stiffed on this deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)