Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (122 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:agree: :tuttosport:
so what happened to "it´s impossible to get both"? :)

i agree about the buy-back-clause as well but i still hope it will be higher than 30m ;).
we would get a player conte loves and we wouldn´t get otherwise.

btw: it´s certainly possible/to be expected that morata will have to agree to go back if real triggers the clause, right?
and by "agree" i mean that he will have to sign a contract before he is getting sold to juve in the first place... because otherwise the buy-back-option for real might be absolutely useless...
Marotta apparently finding ways to offload the garbage. Hes not there yet, but i hope he pulls it off

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Similar to what Juve did with Giovinco.

Think of it that way, with the only difference being a set price affixed to the player well ahead of time.
But RM can spend what they want on who they want and they don't seem like the kind of club that sends their youth out to get "experience" only to buy them back. That kind of shit happens in Italy, not at RM, does it?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
But RM can spend what they want on who they want and they don't seem like the kind of club that sends their youth out to get "experience" only to buy them back. That kind of shit happens in Italy, not at RM, does it?
Barcelona has done it before with Bojan I believe. And RM does this quite a bit, especially within their own league. We just don't know about it too much because a lot of us here don't really pay much attention to those types of dealings with Real Madrid, just the 100 million euro ones a la Bale

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Barcelona has done it before with Bojan I believe. And RM does this quite a bit, especially within their own league. We just don't know about it too much because a lot of us here don't really pay much attention to those types of dealings with Real Madrid, just the 100 million euro ones a la Bale
What happened with Bojan?

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
And there is another one.
Mark Crosas was in a similar situation when Celtic bought him from Barca. He then fell in love with Celtic but ended up as a reserve player for us and now I think he's still at Santos Laguna in Mexico (signed for them about 6 months after Celtic and S. Laguna announced a partnership).

Obviously that one didn't pan out but he did score this great goal (filmed here on a potato)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I think Morata is capable of playing the wing as well. I would prefer him primarily as a CF but in case of injury or maybe to get him some more playing time, he can play the wing.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If he can play winger, even bette then because he seems to be not that prolific to center our game around him...but he has nice ball control. Would be worth a try in a trident with Tevez and llorente , Iturbe and llorente or Giovinco and llorente

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The buyback clause is essentially insurance for Real if the player happens to explode and becomes a high quality player, which they might think could happen.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,099
    That's the thing they didn't agree yet(the $$$ for the buyback) and his new contract. When that's done...:theflag:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)