Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (86 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
People here don't understand that the main problem with transfers isn't the transfer fee but the new players wage.
For example, Juve would rather buy morata and iturbe for a transfer fee of 40m, and pay them something like 4m in wages, than buying sanchez for 35m, and paying him 5-6m wages (if that was even possible).

40m + 4m for 5 years =60m
35m + 6m for 5 years = 65m

that is why we can afford to pay a high transfer fee for players that will not get high wages.

==

I just read in TJ that the deal is 20m + bonus.
Buy-back clause set at 30m.
Morata gets 2m in wages.

That buy-back clause is a complete disaster in my eyes if this is true.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
People who don't want Morata here,i wonder what other GOOD options we have for 18-20M?

Someone to come here and be Llorente's sub?someone who actually WANTS to come and be rotated here.

Mandzukic?i think he'll cost more than 18-20 and for sure he wants to be a starter.
Lukaku?30M minimum will be asked by Chelsea.

who else is possibly available?

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
I just read in TJ that the deal is 20m + bonus.
Buy-back clause set at 30m.
Morata gets 2m in wages.
there are several articles on tj quoting like 3-4 different sources, which are all giving different numbers.
di marzio said that real wants the clause set at 35m, juve considerably higher. nobody really knows i guess.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
People who don't want Morata here,i wonder what other GOOD options we have for 18-20M?

Someone to come here and be Llorente's sub?someone who actually WANTS to come and be rotated here.

Mandzukic?i think he'll cost more than 18-20 and for sure he wants to be a starter.
Lukaku?30M minimum will be asked by Chelsea.

who else is possibly available?

Boriello.. He has experience in the Serie A :scarf:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Juventino[RUS];4612054 said:
Morata, Iturbe, Evra :sergio:
whilst getting rid of deadwood and net spend far under 20 mil

9+ /10 mercato right there

- - - Updated - - -

That buyback is much better then people might think.

Even at just 30

Means we make a solid profit, but that we that a huge sum of cash money right there. Means we dont have to create additional dept that we'll recover via Q1 and Q2 of the next season.
Wich is basically out biggest issue after the wage bill.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Update from SKY : Juve have offered €18m + bonuses for Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata (22), they are now working on the buy-back option. Juve expects to have Alvaro Morata before the pre season camp on July 14. There is optimism.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
whilst getting rid of deadwood and net spend far under 20 mil

9+ /10 mercato right there
:agree: :tuttosport:
so what happened to "it´s impossible to get both"? :)

i agree about the buy-back-clause as well but i still hope it will be higher than 30m ;).
we would get a player conte loves and we wouldn´t get otherwise.

btw: it´s certainly possible/to be expected that morata will have to agree to go back if real triggers the clause, right?
and by "agree" i mean that he will have to sign a contract before he is getting sold to juve in the first place... because otherwise the buy-back-option for real might be absolutely useless...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)