Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
It's obvious now what our philosophy has become. Chasing young players that can potentially play a decade in our shirt for an initial fee that is not small but their youth will help them maintain some re-sale value and I think most importantly, we don't have to re-negotiate their wages down from 1 billion to 2 million like we'd have to do with already established stars on these oil teams.

Guys like Morata and Iturbe start out at 1-2M in salary. They perform and get raises. Next is 3-4M. Maybe in 6 years they reach 5-6M. But through that time period Juventus is saving tens of millions on wages.

And of course, Morata-Iturbe-Coman is the type of "revolution" that perhaps Conte wanted. A new cycle of young hungry players with great talent.
:agree::tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
It's obvious now what our philosophy has become. Chasing young players that can potentially play a decade in our shirt for an initial fee that is not small but their youth will help them maintain some re-sale value and I think most importantly, we don't have to re-negotiate their wages down from 1 billion to 2 million like we'd have to do with already established stars on these oil teams.

Guys like Morata and Iturbe start out at 1-2M in salary. They perform and get raises. Next is 3-4M. Maybe in 6 years they reach 5-6M. But through that time period Juventus is saving tens of millions on wages.

And of course, Morata-Iturbe-Coman is the type of "revolution" that perhaps Conte wanted. A new cycle of young hungry players with great talent.
:agree: I also think it's a step in the right direction. We have an experienced team so adding some young fresh blood won't definitely hurt. Those guys would have to be replaced sooner or later anyway.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Unilateral contract option in the case of evra . Controriscatto in the case of morata .
That's it.

I think RM have that option for Morata, that's why he costs this much.

Or maybe he really doesn't want to burn bridges with them and go for free, like Osman said.

- - - Updated - - -

Might be that kind of situation, where Real would have an option to automatically renew his contract for another year.

Anyway it seems that our mgt is looking to spend this summer figures above 20m for a single player, welcome change of strategy, as Morrata and Iturbe, two very promising and young players, might become our pillars in years to come and I would rather that we spend on these kind of players, than bringing oldies and freebies like Drogba, that would have no future here.
:agree:

Since we don't have the money to buy already established WC players, we should make them ourselves.

We were supposed to follow the Bayern Munich model anyway. :D

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Juventus raised their offer from € 15M to € 18M + bonuses related to the buy-back clause.The main difficulty of the negotiation is the buy-back clause and the price tag will depend a lot on that.The sad demise of Alfredo Di Stefano interrupted the negotiation, which will continue in the coming days. In these hours, they are scheduling another meeting. - GDM

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
At least he looks skilled withthe ball a his feet. Lets hope he has a better passing and build up than llorente. Its good to have different characteristics in our forwards.

We will end up this way with Tevez, Llorente, Moratta and Gio. Seems okayish to me depending on what are our plans as a whole.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Does "controriscatto " always have a clause to cancel it by paying a penalty . If morata turns out to be great we can cancel the buy back by paying a fine . Possible ?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
If Morata turns out great, he'll probably want to move to Real.
Real would probably want to sign the newest shiny toy in the market than bring him back tho.Thats how they operate.

No point in Morata going back just to be a bench player there imo.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Real would probably want to sign the newest shiny toy in the market than bring him back tho.Thats how they operate.

No point in Morata going back just to be a bench player there imo.
yeh. If he goes back, it would be to be included in a deal for someone else. UNless he becomes THE new shiny toy in football, which is obvs pretty unrealistic given the chances of that hppening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)