Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (59 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
25M? fuck no he's barely kicked a ball for Madrid.

And if you're willing to splash out 25M for a player, you absolutely want to have that player locked down no matter what. Why would we spend more than half our supposed budget on one guy only for him to be a dressed up loanee? He starts banging goals in for 2 seasons, forces his way into our starting XI and along come Madrid to buy him back because they're fed up of whatever poor guy is playing 2nd fiddle to Ronaldo in attack. So we have a gap in our striker department and there's nothing we can do about it. Fuck no.

If the buy back clause was something stupid like 45M then so be it, but 10M profit knowing the only way we get that 10M is if he is really good for us in the first place is crap.

Not to mention I thought Morata was unhappy at Madrid and has 1 year left on his contract, plus he allegedly wants the Juve move so we could always pull a Llorente.
Plus he's only in his early 20's so 1 season riding the bench (As if he's not already doing that anyway) wouldn't ruin him.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
25M? $#@! no he's barely kicked a ball for Madrid.

And if you're willing to splash out 25M for a player, you absolutely want to have that player locked down no matter what. Why would we spend more than half our supposed budget on one guy only for him to be a dressed up loanee?

Not to mention I thought Morata was unhappy at Madrid and has 1 year left on his contract, plus he allegedly wants the Juve move so we could always pull a Llorente.
Plus he's only in his early 20's so 1 season riding the bench (As if he's not already doing that anyway) wouldn't ruin him.
i think this will not happen but it would be amazing. Rabiot and Morata (and Pantic maybe), both free, in the same transfer window

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
There was a list of many players ranging all over the place from youth to top of the market players then the go after what they think on that list fits the team and budget. C'mon man don't act like a fool
i seem to miss it somehow. i wanted Cuadrado here and was talking for months that we should get him in the wishlist thread but i never read anything concrete. where did you get it from?

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
i seem to miss it somehow. i wanted Cuadrado here and was talking for months that we should get him in the wishlist thread but i never read anything concrete. where did you get it from?
The same person I get all my info from. Cuadrado was ruled out ASAP. As soon as it was made known they wouldn't take anything less than 45 million

- - - Updated - - -

Cuadrado was option A dude.
See what I mean it's like he's acting stupid how could he not have known that

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The same person I get all my info from. Cuadrado was ruled out ASAP. As soon as it was made known they wouldn't take anything less than 45 million
i dont know. after he turned out to be wrong about Vidal in the end, ishe someone we should trust?

- - - Updated - - -

A Cuadrado
B Sanchez

and we're getting plan C.
that was the order of troll attempts to be made probably :D, there is no way Beppe thougth we could get either for less than 30M

it probably went like this

"how much for Cuadrado?"

"45M"

"OK, we arent so keen on him anyway"

"how much for Sanchez"

"40M"

"OK we arent so keen on him anyway"

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
i dont know. after he turned out to be wrong about Vidal in the end, ishe someone we should trust?

- - - Updated - - -

that was the order of troll attempts to be made probably :D, there is no way Beppe thougth we could get either for less than 30M

it probably went like this

"how much for Cuadrado?"

"45M"

"OK, we arent so keen on him anyway"

"how much for Sanchez"

"40M"

"OK we arent so keen on him anyway"
He just added the Vidal statement so he wasn't 100 % wrong

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
25M? $#@! no he's barely kicked a ball for Madrid.

And if you're willing to splash out 25M for a player, you absolutely want to have that player locked down no matter what. Why would we spend more than half our supposed budget on one guy only for him to be a dressed up loanee? He starts banging goals in for 2 seasons, forces his way into our starting XI and along come Madrid to buy him back because they're fed up of whatever poor guy is playing 2nd fiddle to Ronaldo in attack. So we have a gap in our striker department and there's nothing we can do about it. $#@! no.

If the buy back clause was something stupid like 45M then so be it, but 10M profit knowing the only way we get that 10M is if he is really good for us in the first place is crap.

The most sensible post around.

If we cant get him on our terms, then pass.

Real madrid will not sell for peanuts because they are on another league businesses, and we also never bended over for vidal or pogba... so they are not in any form obliged to help us get moratta.

Just let his contract expire next year and pull a llorente.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)