Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Juve, MUFC & AFC on Morata but without buy-back clause. Morata could stay until 1 Jan & then leave for free. Inter Milan, Tottenham, Sevilla, Villarreal and Wolsfburg accept this kind of operation, Without the clause, Madrid asks about EUR 30 million." - As

Tacchinardi 14

Mar 12, 2012
I see Madrid are forced to sell the kid because his contract is running out and he doesn't seem to be eager to extend.

And from what it is has been reported earlier, he only wants Juve (Even a pre-agreement has been reached and signed).

Madrid aren't in a solid position to negotiate. Based on the current circumstances, they should compromise and let the kid go for a reasonable deal and amount & forget the buy-back clause. Or lose the kid for free next January.

I think a free loan with 15m option / 12m obligation is a very fair deal for both parties.

Jan 5, 2011
I see Madrid are forced to sell the kid because his contract is running out and he doesn't seem to be eager to extend.

And from what it is has been reported earlier, he only wants Juve (Even a pre-agreement has been reached and signed).

Madrid aren't in a solid position to negotiate. Based on the current circumstances, they should compromise and let the kid go for a reasonable deal and amount & forget the buy-back clause. Or lose the kid for free next January.

I think a free loan with 15m option / 12m obligation is a very fair deal for both parties.
I don't get it. If Marota already signed the pre-agreement with us then why not wait until next January to get him for free. 12 - 15 mil for a half year contract player is insane.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

He ain't going on loan if his contract is expiring.

Why would Juve loan him with the option to buy if, by the time they were due to exercise the option, Morata's contract was about to expire and he could be signed for nothing?

Tacchinardi 14

Mar 12, 2012
He ain't going on loan if his contract is expiring.

Why would Juve loan him with the option to buy if, by the time they were due to exercise the option, Morata's contract was about to expire and he could be signed for nothing?
Obviously, this deal should only be done after him extending his contract with Madrid.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't get it. If Marota already signed the pre-agreement with us then why not wait until next January to get him for free. 12 - 15 mil for a half year contract player is insane.
The situation is a bit complicated.

1) Conte really likes Morata.
2) Juve are keen to not spend any thing on any department in order to save the cash for one of Sanchez/Cuadrado, each is much more vital to the team in both 433/352 than Morata. (Priority)
3) Madrid, for sure, wouldn't prefer to lose the kid on free, so any type of deal can be constructed in order to get some profit. Be it low cash ~10m - 15m, which Juve are not ready for it right now, or a free one year loan with option/obligation for the same amount.
4) Llorente may be included in a deal for Sanchez.

The middle ground between Conte, Juve and Madrid is completing Morata's move to Juve by the way it has been rumoured, free loan + option/obligation. Morata should extend his contract with Madrid for one more year to see this deal completed.

IF Madrid refuse, which is highly unlikely, then we can use the pre-agreement, and have the kid for free next Jan.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Juve has decided: Llorente away for 20m . Morata can get with loan and right of redemption set at around 15 million , controriscatto set at 18m Real madrid . - Gds

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Juve has decided: Llorente away for 20m . Morata can get with loan and right of redemption set at around 15 million , controriscatto set at 18m Real madrid . - Gds
Getting Morata with a buyback clause at the expense of selling Llorente? Fuck this deal then.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Getting Morata with a buyback clause at the expense of selling Llorente? $#@! this deal then.
Think of it in this way Llorente is 29 , if we can get 20m for him and buy sanchez with the same money it would be great for us . Morata will come as loan player , next year we should have some funds available so we can pay 15m to madrid . I agree selling llorente for morata only is stupid .

We don't have money this mercato and if we are forced to sell i rather it be llorente than vidal or pogba .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)