Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (161 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
I personally think the only way to get Sanchez is either giving Llorente or selling one of Pogba or Vidal in order to make a couple of 'big' signings.

Giovinco, Osvaldo and one more winger. Not anyone expensive, possibly Menez as a free agent, or Berardi.
I agree sanchez is impossible without a sale . Considering Pogba and Vidal are non-transferable do you think its a possibility that the 15m offered for sanchez is actually llorente + 15m ? .

Something like this for next season possibliy : Tevez - Sanchez - Nani - Morata - Giovinco- Drogba/Osvaldo (loan) - Menez/Berardi/gabbia

- - - Updated - - -

Sky - Morata competition from Tottenham. For him, the Real wants more than 20 million.

The Merengues player of class 92 would take more than 20 million and would include a buy-back clause. Morata would like a possible transfer to Turin, although upon him there is competition such as Tottenham, and it's always hard to compete with teams that have more cash. So at that point we need to understand what will be the strong will of the Spanish player to joining Juventus. So at that point we must understand how strong will the will of the Spanish player coming in black and white. Vecchia Signora executives, though, could take advantage of the fact that Perez seems geared to give Spanish bomber, because the main objective of the merengues would be to buy a new striker to give away to Ancelotti.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I agree sanchez is impossible without a sale . Considering Pogba and Vidal are non-transferable do you think its a possibility that the 15m offered for sanchez is actually llorente + 15m ? .

Something like this for next season possibliy : Tevez - Sanchez - Nani - Morata - Giovinco- Drogba/Osvaldo (loan) - Menez/Berardi/gabbia
I think there's no way we're gonna sign the three of them. Two would be the most and even that is a huge question mark and only if we manage to sell somebody.

I don't think anyone in our squad is non-transferable as I think we'd consider sky high bids for both Pogba and Vidal. know what to think when it comes to Sanchez but I'd say a fair price would be 10-15mln + Llorente for Sanchez. Are we gonna do it? Doesn't seem likely but I guess a lot would depend on Morata deal.

Some people think that Tevez, Llorente, Sanchez, Morata and Giovinco is realistic to have. I'm not one of them.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
I think there's no way we're gonna sign the three of them. Two would be the most and even that is a huge question mark and only if we manage to sell somebody.

I don't think anyone in our squad is non-transferable as I think we'd consider sky high bids for both Pogba and Vidal. know what to think when it comes to Sanchez but I'd say a fair price would be 10-15mln + Llorente for Sanchez. Are we gonna do it? Doesn't seem likely but I guess a lot would depend on Morata deal.

Some people think that Tevez, Llorente, Sanchez, Morata and Giovinco is realistic to have. I'm not one of them.
Fair point , from all the info i read it seems like we want morata on loan + obligation so basically his cost is 0 in this mercato. With the money recieved from immobile's sale i was wondering if thats what is being offered to barca llorente + 15m .

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Llorente did very well this season, I don't think we're planning to sell him.

Then again, at this point nothing suggest we're gonna play 4-3-3. I have no idea if we really want to field Tevez - Llorente - X (Sanchez/...).

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
The message of Morata to a friend " I want Juve. If Llorente goes away, I am ready " - Exclusive Sport Mediaset :shocked:

Sportmediaset : "Juve has a strong interest in Morata but at this time there will be no ability to close the transaction shortly, we must talk about it, we must continue in the relationship between the two companies. The signs are, however, very comforting, especially since Morata confided that he would like to go to Juventus . The node is above all linked to the " controriscatto "option that Real would want to grab in order to resume, at a reasonable price, the Spanish striker in the event of consecration in Turin. This option will be inevitable if Juventus want to buy Morata.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

Sky - Morata competition from Tottenham. For him, the Real wants more than 20 million.

The Merengues player of class 92 would take more than 20 million and would include a buy-back clause. Morata would like a possible transfer to Turin, although upon him there is competition such as Tottenham, and it's always hard to compete with teams that have more cash. So at that point we need to understand what will be the strong will of the Spanish player to joining Juventus. So at that point we must understand how strong will the will of the Spanish player coming in black and white. Vecchia Signora executives, though, could take advantage of the fact that Perez seems geared to give Spanish bomber, because the main objective of the merengues would be to buy a new striker to give away to Ancelotti.
do not believe that part, that is too brutal. No team would agree to that.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
The message of Morata to a friend " I want Juve. If Llorente goes away, I am ready " - Exclusive Sport Mediaset :shocked:
If I was to exchange llorente for sanchez, I would defenitly play Tevez as a main striker, not on the wing.
Having tevez as our main striker, with morata as a backup, is a great idea.
But only if we get sanchez + another decent winger.

I would have no problem giving up llorente for sanchez, getting morata on a free loan + buying another winger. That would mean we have enough money to sign another winger like griezman.

Let's see how it goes.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Mirror - The Gunners lost the duel, Morata to Juve!

According to reports in the Mirror, Arsene Wenger is forced to step aside in the deal Morata. The player, long pursued by Arsenal in fact, is about to play for Juventus. The champions of Italy, seem prepared to agree to the clause of Real controriscatto

- - - Updated - - -

If I was to exchange llorente for sanchez, I would defenitly play Tevez as a main striker, not on the wing.
Having tevez as our main striker, with morata as a backup, is a great idea.
But only if we get sanchez + another decent winger.

I would have no problem giving up llorente for sanchez, getting morata on a free loan + buying another winger. That would mean we have enough money to sign another winger like griezman.

Let's see how it goes.
Agree to all except that another winger wont be griezman :D .It could be nani . Morata is quick and can also play on the wings .

- - - Updated - - -

do not believe that part, that is too brutal. No team would agree to that.
As per the rumors we have offered 15m + bonuses.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
:tup:

Conte really has a thing for random players.
None of us can really say if Morata is great or average, since we've all seen way too little of him. If Conte goes as far as calling him a great player, then he probably watched the boy much more than we have, especially at u-21 level.

As with most young players, we'll buy potential at this point, with no security at all regarding his future development. Well, that's our only chance to get our hands on world class players, because we can't buy an established star. Sometimes we'll hit the jack pot, as it happened with kid Pogba and the young(ish) Vidal, sometimes we'll miss. It remains though that the reality is as it is - we can get world class players only if we get them young.

As far as Morata goes, we can just analyze the stats, and they talk about a player who's really dominant at his level. He was the topscorer at both the U-19 and u-21 European cups and has an average of more than one goal per match for the u21 (13 goals in 12 matches). Even more, at the u-21 Euro he was 2-3 years younger than most of the others. At 20, he outplayed guys like Immobile (23 at the time), Destro (22) etc. In Real, last summer they had enough fate in him to sell Higuain and use Morata as the only striker in the team in addition to Benzema. He also has some crazy 1 goal in ~70 minutes record in Madrid. It also says a lot that Real insist on a buy back clause.

Like I said, we're betting on potential here, because that's our chance to have world class in our team. Morata proved his superiority at the level he played so far, but he's yet to prove himself at senior level. The Juventus people clearly think that he has it. You say he's a random player, but that's not quite true. It's the boy who proved to be more potent than any other European kid his age.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I really hope we're not getting him as a replacement for Llorente. He is far from a random player though, I agree with Alen there.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
None of us can really say if Morata is great or average, since we've all seen way too little of him. If Conte goes as far as calling him a great player, then he probably watched the boy much more than we have, especially at u-21 level.

As with most young players, we'll buy potential at this point, with no security at all regarding his future development. Well, that's our only chance to get our hands on world class players, because we can't buy an established star. Sometimes we'll hit the jack pot, as it happened with kid Pogba and the young(ish) Vidal, sometimes we'll miss. It remains though that the reality is as it is - we can get world class players only if we get them young.

As far as Morata goes, we can just analyze the stats, and they talk about a player who's really dominant at his level. He was the topscorer at both the U-19 and u-21 European cups and has an average of more than one goal per match for the u21 (13 goals in 12 matches). Even more, at the u-21 Euro he was 2-3 years younger than most of the others. At 20, he outplayed guys like Immobile (23 at the time), Destro (22) etc. In Real, last summer they had enough fate in him to sell Higuain and use Morata as the only striker in the team in addition to Benzema. He also has some crazy 1 goal in ~70 minutes record in Madrid. It also says a lot that Real insist on a buy back clause.

Like I said, we're betting on potential here, because that's our chance to have world class in our team. Morata proved his superiority at the level he played so far, but he's yet to prove himself at senior level. The Juventus people clearly think that he has it. You say he's a random player, but that's not quite true. It's the boy who proved to be more potent than any other European kid his age.
I simply think we could really aim higher. I really don't see the reasoning behind spending so much on a bench forward, if we're to believe the rumored prices.

And fuck no for replacing him with Llorente.

Jul 20, 2012
I don't believe we would be replacing Llorente with him. They are two different players. This replacing idea is in my opinion all the media's creation.

If Barca do want Llorente and would be willing to swap him with Sanchez then it could be a good idea but then again if we do get rid of Llorente we have no cf unless you would consider Tevez one and then we would have to buy 2 more wingers and a back up cf, probably morata.

At this point however, I see Morata coming here to be the back up to Llorente, unless Juve are seriously willing to let Llorente go for a good offer.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I simply think we could really aim higher. I really don't see the reasoning behind spending so much on a bench forward, if we're to believe the rumored prices.

And fuck no for replacing him with Llorente.
:sergio: Just stfu and stop complaining, especially since you don't know what you're talking about here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 159)