Alvaro Morata - ST - Real Madrid (120 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
According to TS morata has informed madrid that he only wants juve.

"Morata has clearly said he wants to become a player of Juve, he insisted yesterday: "I understand everything, but I want to Juve." "

marotta is said to offer 15 mio + 3 bonus for him, it is also said real was offered 28 mio for him from wolfsburg. marrota is offering a wage of 1.8 mio per year.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
:lol: 28ml? I see us getting Morata and not Sanchez. I like how we are getting a rep with young players after the Pogba thing.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
:lol: BS rumors. 28 million from Wolfsburg?! :howler:

This guy has accomplished absolutely nothing. We don't need him at all. Loan + option should be as far as we are willing to go.
Wolfsburg are funded by Volkswagen.They are a pretty rich club.
They bought Gustavo for 22m with high wages and De Bruyne for 25m in the last two windows.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Morata has scored a mere 8 goals this season, and 2 goals the previous season. That's all he's got to his name. I have barely seen him play, and I was never impressed. I don't get this transfer target. He is 21 years old, and if he was a Juventus player right now, the management would be thinking of co-owning him with another Serie A team. :facepalm2:

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
According to TS morata has informed madrid that he only wants juve.

"Morata has clearly said he wants to become a player of Juve, he insisted yesterday: "I understand everything, but I want to Juve." "

marotta is said to offer 15 mio + 3 bonus for him, it is also said real was offered 28 mio for him from wolfsburg. marrota is offering a wage of 1.8 mio per year.
What the bloody fvck is this sh!t?!!!! Marotta couldn't wait to sell the top goalscorer of serie a, just to waste that money on this benchwarmer who hasn't proved jack sh!t yet, and I doubt that he ever will? :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Morata has scored a mere 8 goals this season, and 2 goals the previous season. That's all he's got to his name. I have barely seen him play, and I was never impressed. I don't get this transfer target. He is 21 years old, and if he was a Juventus player right now, the management would be thinking of co-owning him with another Serie A team. :facepalm2:
Exactly. If he was a Juve player the experds here wouldn't have shut their big fat trap about him "NOT BEING READY" yet :lol2:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
For youth Spain he scored 25 goals in 25 matches, I guess that's where all the hype comes from.

But yea, it's funny how we're ready to give him a shot, while selling Immobile.

- - - Updated - - -

Are we going to offer Llorente + money for Sanchez in the end? So we play Tevez - Morata - Sanchez :boh:

There's no way we're gonna sign Morata and Sanchez unless we sell someone IMO.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I think those stats are misleading. He scored 8 goals in 23 matches in the league this season, but he only played 578 minutes as most of his appearances were as a sub (and since it's Madrid, a lot of times by the time he came on the game was already won). But that comes out to a goal every 72 min or so on average. Not saying he isn't overhyped, but he isn't as bad as those stats make him look.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
As if anyone here knows him well enough to say that. His statistics are pretty good and someone in our management seems to have a hard on for him - so bring him.
Do you see Conte benching Llorente for him? He's just an option from the bench, like Vucinic, Quag and co. This team needs quality.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Do you see Conte benching Llorente for him? He's just an option from the bench, like Vucinic, Quag and co. This team needs quality.
I guess that really depends if he delivers or not. You can bet your ass that the club is working hard to please Conte, in order to convince him to extend his contract. That definitely rules out us spending this much money on someone that Conte has not preapproved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)